Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Under 21s (Match updates and news)

Comments

• dickplumb said:

Kennedy is nowhere near the first team.

Surprised seeing the amount of goals he seems to be popping up with at the moment

Why do you think he's no where near the First Team?
  • dickplumb said:

Kennedy is nowhere near the first team.

Surprised seeing the amount of goals he seems to be popping up with at the moment

Why do you think he's no where near the First Team?
    Because with our current injury problems, players like Umerah, Ahearne-Grant and Hanlan are ahead of him.

• seth plum said:

Another shout out for Lapslie, but he like Aribo and Konsa needs to be managed well. When Karl gushes about Aribo being the next Deli Ali for example it is the wrong call for a player with limited experience. We have all seen Lookman have indifferent games this season, and it has drawn a degree of Foxesque bile from some of our fans, George Lapslie, Archie Edwards and others ought to be allowed to grow into their promise in the right way.
    On those two I think Edwards remains physically unready just now, and Lapslie gives absolutely everything for an hour and would find it hard at the moment to sustain 90 minutes in men's football. Both good players, don't get me wrong.

The quotes I've seen have been taken totally out of context. I think he only compared the 2 with the facts that they both got 3 assists. Could be wrong though.
  • seth plum said:

Another shout out for Lapslie, but he like Aribo and Konsa needs to be managed well. When Karl gushes about Aribo being the next Deli Ali for example it is the wrong call for a player with limited experience. We have all seen Lookman have indifferent games this season, and it has drawn a degree of Foxesque bile from some of our fans, George Lapslie, Archie Edwards and others ought to be allowed to grow into their promise in the right way.
    On those two I think Edwards remains physically unready just now, and Lapslie gives absolutely everything for an hour and would find it hard at the moment to sustain 90 minutes in men's football. Both good players, don't get me wrong.

The quotes I've seen have been taken totally out of context. I think he only compared the 2 with the facts that they both got 3 assists. Could be wrong though.
    That was how I read it too.
  • SDAddick said:

seth plum said:

That was how I read it too.
    Either way it never does any harm to the price tag which will please Roland.
  • Home to Cardiff today at Greenwich Boro Ko 2.00

Tempted to pop over to see if any of the injured or new players appear and if there are any Belgian trialists
  • I will be there, as usual.
  • dickplumb said:

I will be there, as usual.

@dickplumb how will I recognise you?
  • Sponsored links:

• I have some spare time today. Is there a local train station to the ground?
  • Eltham or Kidbroke , then a walk or bus......sorry don't know bus numbers
  • The only bus that stops right outside is the 160 but B15, B16, 122, 124, and 321 all stop within a few minutes walk. It's on Middle Park Avenue, just off the South Circular at the old Yorkshire Gray (now Macdonalds) roundabout. Ground is also known as home of Greenwich Borough and Cray Wanderers.
  • dickplumb said:

I will have a gold jumpsuit on with a pink carnation.

• dickplumb said:

dickplumb said:

easy to spot then.

What's the parking like there?
  • dickplumb said:

dickplumb said:

easy to spot then.

What's the parking like there?
    Fine near him but other areas will be rammed. ;)
  • Arrived but no sign of a gold jumpsuit.

Do you think Dick lied to me or is just late.

Forster -Caskey starts as does "NF (trialist)". Seems like he's a left back rather than a right winger as playing no.3.

Otherwise usual
  • Steve Brown here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Trialist is said to be Nathan Fox from Brentford.

No, I've never heard of him either but has a beard too. We've found our new scapegoat.
  • When we have signed three left backs recently (Chicksen, Dasilva, and Page), why bother with trialing another?
  • Their No 10 should be Jarred Welch not Welsh, even if Welsh would be fitting for a Cardiff player!
  • Pedro45 said:

When we have signed three left backs recently (Chicksen, Dasilva, and Page), why bother with trialing another?

He's playing right back TBF.
  • JFC to be injured and ruled out indefinitely.
  • Trialist is said to be Nathan Fox from Brentford.

No, I've never heard of him either but has a beard too. We've found our new scapegoat.

http://kentishfootball.co.uk/news/craywands220115

Former Cray Wanderers player
  • Barnes just crunched their no.2 legally. Stop in play.

Cafc on top but not many chances.

Dijsteel at the back, Kennedy looks a bit chubby.

And may makes in 1 nil after good work from Umerah.
  • kag scored.
  • Bowery and Dijsteel look good.

j