Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Under 21s (Match updates and news)

Comments

• Options
    is their an actual striker in the starting line-up?
    I don't think so. 
  • Options
    No

There is one on the bench tho
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Rylah and Kedwell are also playing decently.
    Apart from Kedwell getting caught in possession at the back. Just what we were talking about, players trying to overcomplicate things in defensive positions. He dug himself out of it though I guess. 
  • Options
    HT 0-0
  • Options
    Southbank said:
    No

There is one on the bench tho
    They should use the 1st teams!
  • Options
    Ladapo and Casey could be classed as strikers in the usual sense, maybe Rylah.
  • Options
    Elerewe is the stand out player, rather have him then Thomas in the squad, didnt even realise Kirk was playing, if there are any scouts at the ground looking to take a player or two onloan then he isnt going anywhere. 
  • Options
    Deji has put some long passes astray, but he has a nice sense of authority.
    Mind you I found it very hard to suss out what defenders were doing in the shadowy bit, I hope the visuals are better second half.
  • Options
    Now Shirk misses one
  • Options
    Ha-rich irony, Kirk just took McGrandles out
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2023
    Dabo is a class act ...........keeper plays like a third central defender he comes out that far.
  • Options
    Casey on now

• Options
    edited August 2023
  • Options
    Dabo & DJ subbed reckon both in the squad for Oxford, assuming Dabo signs
  • Options
    Dabo looked decent. Kirk still shite, even against u21s
  • Options
    0-1. Roddy defensive mistake punished 
  • Options
    Hectoresque mistake by Roddy. 1-0 Wigan
  • Options
    just like the 1st team
  • Options
    The Wigan player showed strength and tenacity. Good goal.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's just like watching the first team, glad to see the entire club has the same ethos and mentality 
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    I think we'll struggle to get someone to take Kirk on loan, let alone permanently. Only route out I see is back to crewe for a nominal fee/on a free. 
  • Options
    Dabo definitely good enough for the first team. Just the obvious fitness concerns. Players fall over each other and miss an open goal as I type this lol. 
  • Options
    ButtleJR said:
    I think we'll struggle to get someone to take Kirk on loan, let alone permanently. Only route out I see is back to crewe for a nominal fee/on a free. 

He's got what a year left to run? Would be surprised if it was anything more than a nominal fee. A signing that should have worked that has turned into an utter disaster 
  • Options
    Appalling miss by Rylah there. Shame.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Bloody hell Kirk bursts through but his pass is right in the middle of Casey and Rylah, both of them go for it and get in each other’s way.

Pass hit either softer or harder and it was probably 1-1
  • Options
    Ladapo on for Kirk
  • Options
    Poor ball from Kirk but the 2 lads need to communicate there 
  • Options
    Bloody hell Kirk bursts through but his pass is right in the middle of Casey and Rylah, both of them go for it and get in each other’s way.

Pass hit either softer or harder and it was probably 1-1
    Or one of them sticks a name on it. 
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Poor ball from Kirk but the 2 lads need to communicate there 
    Come on now, nothing wrong with that pass. It was into a space where two players were coming in and should have buried it, instead they tackle/shoot through one another skying the ball.