Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Under 21s (Match updates and news)

Comments

• Options
    edited January 4
    Two of the Millwall lads, Grant and Nino, were Kinetic academy lads and had been training with the 1st team. 
    Pleased that Ralfi Hand also from KA had a hand in at least one goal( maybe more)for cafc👏
    Millwall 1 Charlton Athletic 6 
    Anyone for tennis !
  • Options
    Perhaps in the future if the first team ever get to play Millwall again, we can send the U21's in disguise?
  • Options
     Came from behind to win.
    Top quality.
  • Options
    Abdul Abdulmalik opened the scoring for The Lions early on, but six unanswered goals meant The Addicks left Calmont Road with all three points, sending Kevin Nugent's side to an extremely rare loss.
    https://www.millwallfc.co.uk/news/2024/january/04/report---millwall-under-21s-v-charlton-athletic/
  • Options
    Quality report from the Millwall home page.
    😪🤐
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    😪🤐
    They don't like it up 'em ! 

Fantastic, lads ! 
  • Options
    clive said:
    Abdul Abdulmalik opened the scoring for The Lions early on, but six unanswered goals meant The Addicks left Calmont Road with all three points, sending Kevin Nugent's side to an extremely rare loss.
    https://www.millwallfc.co.uk/news/2024/january/04/report---millwall-under-21s-v-charlton-athletic/
    Former Charlton assistant and caretaker manager. 

Indeed the ultimate Charlton quiz question would be to name all the first team managers AND coaches since Curbs left! Or even after Powell. Or even after Bowyer...
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    😪🤐
    Clearly written through gritted teeth. They mentioned their goalscorer, but couldn’t bring themselves to mention ours. 😂
  • Options
    I am pretty sure they murdered us five or six last season at the New Den, and also pretty sure both clubs wrote a report.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Blooming typical!
    I was out rescuing a dumped goat and missed all the action 😤🤣🤣
  • Options
    In these difficult times for us fans, this result helps me get through the week. 
    As Fanny said ‘ They don’t like it up ‘em ‘!
  • Options
    Is that Jeremy Santos coming off the bench, delighted for him if he is back to fitness.
  • Options
    Is that Jeremy Santos coming off the bench, delighted for him if he is back to fitness.
    Yes it was... Didnt think he was with us anymore
  • Options

I think he was given another year due to his injury. I suspect his future lies elsewhere and Wealdstone (I think it was) even had a fans whip around for him iirc.  It was a bad I jury and must have been a long road back so great to see him back on "the grass".
  • Options

I think he was given another year due to his injury. I suspect his future lies elsewhere and Wealdstone (I think it was) even had a fans whip around for him iirc.  It was a bad I jury and must have been a long road back so great to see him back on "the grass".
    It was Tonbridge Angels. Went back there on loan at the start of the season having had two spells there last season. They love him there but his loan was cut short after sustaining a very serious knee injury. 

Pleased to see him back and fit. One of the few kids to get a squad number at the start of the season. 
  • Options
    I can’t find out tonight’s team.
  • Options
    edited January 16
    seth plum said:
    I can’t find out tonight’s team.
    Is there a game on? Next fixtures I see on the website are 19th for the U21s (Norwich away) and 17th for the U18s (Bristol City away).
  • Options
    I am stupid, I got my 6 and 9 mixed up!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Blooming typical!
    I was out rescuing a dumped goat and missed all the action 😤🤣🤣
    Yeah, I just hate it when that happens! 😂
  • Options
    Here’s how our U21s line up against Norwich City U21s in this evening’s Premier League Cup tie:
     Adegoke; Hobden, Gough, Bakrin, Bower; Dench, Santos, Adigun; Rylah, Casey, Ladapo
     Subs: Sadler, Danso, Mbick, Enslin, Wales

• Options
    Jeremy Santos back after an absence.
  • Options
    We’ve taken the lead inside the opening eleven minutes through Tolu Ladapo!
  • Options
    clive said:
    We’ve taken the lead inside the opening eleven minutes through Tolu Ladapo!
    Great  stuff, lads ! 
  • Options
    Missed 
  • Options
    2-0 Toby Bower.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    2-0 Toby Bower.
    Woohooo !