Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Under 21s (Match updates and news)

Comments

• Think the guy next to me ia a scout, just asked me alot of questions about BSW , he is now on the phone talking about him
  • What's Luke Young up to these days, part of the Forest setup?
  • sam3110 said:

What's Luke Young up to these days, part of the Forest setup?

Dunno him amd fortune currently talking about old days haha.

Standing right next to them
  • Are we playing 4 up front?
  • Cummings hit post

Still 1-1
  • And again Cummings so close
  • Game finished 1-1

Got to admit its hard concentrating on the game when u got Brown, Fortune and Young 3 players you grew up watching standing next to you talking about old times
  • Game finished 1-1

Got to admit its hard concentrating on the game when u got Brown, Fortune and Young 3 players you grew up watching standing next to you asking for highlighting tips

• Sponsored links:

• Game finished 1-1

Got to admit its hard concentrating on the game when u got Brown, Fortune and Young 3 players you grew up watching standing next to you talking about old times

For some reason I was scratching my head trying to think who the hell that was between Luke Young and Jon Fortune in the picture. Must be getting old not recognising Stevie Brown.

Haven't a clue who that was of the other side of Fortune. Who did he use to play for? :)
    Graham Stuart
  • Game finished 1-1

For some reason I was scratching my head trying to think who the hell that was between Luke Young and Jon Fortune in the picture. Must be getting old not recognising Stevie Brown.

Haven't a clue who that was of the other side of Fortune. Who did he use to play for? :)
    Graham Stuart
    Oh, no wonder I didn't recognise him. He has really changed!
  • Game finished 1-1

Same here. Tbf Steve Brown has probably changed the most of the three of them.
  • Steve Brown appears to be the only footballer to lose weight and gain fitness after retiring!
  • Brown and Fortune are regulars at these matches. First time I've seen Young there though.
  • Paul Coutts is set to feature for United's U23s in Tuesday's clash against Charlton Athletic.

George Baldock and Martin Cranie are also pencilled in to feature against the Addicks in the Professional Development League.

https://www.sufc.co.uk/news/2018/september/u23s-fixture-news/
  • If I was Bowyer I would consider letting Fosu play, keep a bit of match sharpness whilst suspended
  • Sponsored links:

• If I was Bowyer I would consider letting Fosu play, keep a bit of match sharpness whilst suspended

Depends if he's allowed though ... Would make sense if he isnt as will partly explain why he wasnt allowed to play in the Checkatrade Trophy as that'll then be basically billed as an U23 Competition
  • clive said:

Paul Coutts is set to feature for United's U23s in Tuesday's clash against Charlton Athletic.

George Baldock and Martin Cranie are also pencilled in to feature against the Addicks in the Professional Development League.

https://www.sufc.co.uk/news/2018/september/u23s-fixture-news/

We were said to be interested in signing Coutts before his bad injury at Derby.
    Looked to have a big future at the time but has suffered a string of injuries.

Depends if he's allowed though ... Would make sense if he isnt as will partly explain why he wasnt allowed to play in the Checkatrade Trophy as that'll then be basically billed as an U23 Competition
    Wasnt the reason he wasnt allowed to play because his league ban hadnt started thats why i didnt go off the 3 game ban, now his league ban has started I would have thought he was allowed, otherwise its not a 3 game ban it because 5 or 6 if he isnt allowed to play for under 23s either

Wasnt the reason he wasnt allowed to play because his league ban hadnt started thats why i didnt go off the 3 game ban, now his league ban has started I would have thought he was allowed, otherwise its not a 3 game ban it because 5 or 6 if he isnt allowed to play for under 23s either
    Am not sure to be honest... the rules surrounding the AFC Wimbledon game were so hazy I doubt the EFL know either
  • I'd bank on Coutts playing a key role today.
  • The way they've added a space between Maloney and Dempsey makes you wonder if we're sneaking an extra invisible player on to the pitch - Guess we'll just have to "see" if he has a good game
  • Why is he not getting a chance even on the bench yet.

Looked great against Wimbledon, scored again today.

Time to see him on bench for 1st team me thinks