Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Oxford Away. 24/9.

2»

Comments

• Options

Surely they'll offer more than that if we sell them all? I think it will be quite popular.

1500 is the full "initial" allocation. Hardly any Oxford fans use this stand and they can expand the away end towards the halfway line if the demand is there. Personally think 1500 will be about it for us.
  • Options
    How many have sold for Fleetwood?
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    can see this one selling out
  • Options
    From Tuesday, August 30th, season ticket holders that are also Valley Gold members can buy up to two seats. Eligibility extends to season tickets holders and Valley Gold members on Thursday, September 1st and, on Tuesday, September 6th, supporters that purchased tickets for either Bury, Cheltenham Town or Walsall can also buy.

Tickets will go on sale to all members on Thursday, September 8th
    Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/charlton-athletic-tickets-oxford-united-3279548.aspx#bloV6pmiU5fCflqc.99

finally a bit of fucking sense instead of just putting regular away travelers in the same pot as red members.
  • Options

From Tuesday, August 30th, season ticket holders that are also Valley Gold members can buy up to two seats. Eligibility extends to season tickets holders and Valley Gold members on Thursday, September 1st and, on Tuesday, September 6th, supporters that purchased tickets for either Bury, Cheltenham Town or Walsall can also buy.

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/charlton-athletic-tickets-oxford-united-3279548.aspx#bloV6pmiU5fCflqc.99

finally a bit of fucking sense instead of just putting regular away travelers in the same pot as red members.

But why not people who went to Fleetwood :-)
  • Options
    Was thinking of taking the boy to this but don't fancy my chances much with that allocation not having a season ticket any more

• Options
    i dont think well even get 1500 there, bury - cracking turn out, walsall dissapointing as its only just over an hour from london, think league postion will determine away attendances.
  • Options

Surely they'll offer more than that if we sell them all? I think it will be quite popular.

Unlikely, we have been given half of the stand alongside the pitch.

The same as all other clubs.
  • Options

How many have sold for Fleetwood?

Two coaches worth.
  • Options

Was thinking of taking the boy to this but don't fancy my chances much with that allocation not having a season ticket any more

Go in the home end like I am.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Paul at ticket office just confirmed that tickets are not available on line whilst on restricted sale so you have to pay £2.50 extra to order by phone.
  • Options

cant see it personally we failed to sell out a local derby where we could of all but relegated our local rivals, 2 seasons ago, of course would like a good crowd but just not something we get these days, another thing roland can be held liable for.
  • Options
    Scunthorpe advertised as "Saturday 20th September 7.45pm kick-off".

Shambles!!!!
  • Options

daytrippers only going for the donkey rides ;)
  • Options

daytrippers only going for the donkey rides ;)
    I knew we'd find a use for Roger Johnson one day....
  • Options
    Anyone know if there is still cheap train tickets about for this one
  • Options
    Alcafc1 said:

Book on day with a network rail card costs £16.50
  • Options
    Alcafc1 said:

I have a possible non runner and have a £12 return ticket. If you're interested I'll see if I've a definite non runner.
  • Options
    edited September 2016

Alcafc1 said:

I have a possible non runner and have a £12 return ticket. If you're interested I'll see if I've a definite non runner.
    Inbox CLB74, he's your man.

However, if he's not a runner can you inbox me please.
  • Options
    Sorry to mess people around, but my mate says he may still go, so no spare train ticket I'm afraid.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Sorry to mess people around, but my mate says he may still go, so no spare train ticket I'm afraid.

Ffs!!!!
  • Options

Alcafc1 said:

Oi I'm getting the coach
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Alcafc1 said:

Oi I'm getting the coach
    "A thanks to jean.
    Coach though never again."
  • Options
    CLB74, the first to get a ban from the unofficial coach.