Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What happens to the 2%

2»

Comments

• Options

Put them in the stocks under the SAm Bartram statue, pelt them with rotten eggs, make them wear an "UNCLEAN" sign, flog 'em; make them listen to 24 hours of Coldplay; throw them into a crowd of Millwall fans while wearing Wham shirts.

do Millwall fans not like Wham then?
  • Options
    A chorus or three of "Stand up if you're glad they're out!" will suffice...
  • Options
    BDL said:

Some people saw Roland for what he was straight away, others (myself included) didn't and it took time for us to come to our senses. There are still people who can't see it but may come to realise that this regime is wrong.

The thing is we all want the same thing, a successful Charlton.

So when he has gone, we all need to stick together and rebuild our club.

As a matter of interest, as someone "on the inside" to a degree how long did it take you to see this scum for what they are & was there a "straw that broke the camels back" moment that led to you resigning your position ? ........... & can you divulge what that straw was ? :-)

Of course this may all be personal & private in which case no worries
  • Options

A chorus or three of "Stand up if you're glad they're out!" will suffice...

you might want to consider rephrasing that.
  • Options
    It doesn't matter does it, we were all here long before them and will be there long after. This period will just be a part of the rich history of our club and each person will have their own perspective on how this period has been. We all love the club and we all want what's best for it. No reprisals, no hate and no shame for anyone whatever their stance. Personally i will just be glad that I will be able to enjoy our club again.