Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton memorabilia for sale and wanting to buy

I've got some memorabilia as my collections got pretty big that I'm thinking at selling off. Shirts some signed and some not. balls/books and various things signed from various years, would anyone be interested in buying.

I'm also looking to buy a few things. the Addidas 1980/81 home shirt. the brown centenary old style football and the purple viglen kits that where by Quaser home and away. Also anything else interesting people might have.

Thanks and...... UP THE ADDICKS!!!

Comments

• Options
    We've got a match worn 80/81 Adidas shirt in the museum (thanks @cardinalsin ) but it's not for sale.

We do have some spare 90s shirts we'd happy to trade for other items.

As we're a voluntary fan lead iniative with no direct funding we don't tend to buy items but we're happy to accept donations.

You might also want to check with Admin about selling stuff on here.
  • Options
    Thanks Henry, you able to post any pics of the 90's shirts you have for sale or if I direct messege you my email are you able to send them there, I'd obviously offer a good price as it all goes in to the Charlton kitty

Regards
    Ray
  • Options
    The shirts are in storage at the museum so I can't post pics now.

As I said I'd rather swap them for other items such as the one you said you want to get rid of.