Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Things you've (almost) never eaten that other family members/friends do eat regularly

124»

Comments

• Options
    Mashed swede.
    Salmon.
    Boiled eggs.
  • Options
    Fish
    Tomatoes
  • Options
    edited August 2016

Cucumber, lettuce, tomato... Salad basically. Smelling cucumber makes me feel sick alone.

Cucumber is about as innocent as food gets. Cucumber is the only thing green that my 5 year old eats and he doesn't even eat the skin. Lettuce has hallucinogenic qualities apparently. But I think you need to eat about 20 lettuces to feel the effects. One day I will.
  • Options
    Kidneys (You can still smell the piss when you are preparing them).
    Biting into funny bits of gristle or whatever on Chicken served in sauces or stews ( makes me gag and retch)
    Pies with gristle in.
    Lumpy mashed potato.
    KFC
  • Options
    Jellied eels. Like crystal meth to the rest of the family, I can't even look at them. Awful. Love pie mash but couldn't stomach eels.
  • Options
    Celery work of the devil
  • Options

Corpses of various animals. Live, and let live.

They taste much better if you cook them first.
  • Options

Corpses of various animals. Live, and let live.

A corpse is not alive though
  • Options
    Haribo
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2016

Haribo

Love Haribo, nearly got put off when they were on offer at a motorway service station, buy 2 get 1 free, they were all gone by the next junction. Very filling though
  • Options

Haribo

Love Haribo, nearly got put off when they were on offer at a motorway service station, buy 2 get 1 free, they were all gone by the next junction. Very filling though
    Pah! You kids :wink:

Take a bunch of elastic bands and pencil erasers, add some brightly coloured chemicals and load it with sugar, blend together and tell kids and adults they love it so.
    Plastic fantastic Haribo