Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Virus alert

Opened the retro video games thread (twice) on tablet and was redirected to a virus alert notification both times saying device was infected, download their app to rectify blah blah blah. Did virus scan and nothing detected. Anyone else had this? Other threads seem to be okay.

Comments

• Options
    I've removed the thread. There were quite a few links in that thread, did you click on any of them?
  • Options
    Yh clicked on one yesterday that Muttley posted, must be that.
  • Options
    Dave Mehmet must have clicked on all those links the state he was in... ;)
  • Options
    Talal said:

Ok, if it happens to anyone else please let me / @LoOkOuT know, thanks
  • Options
    edited August 2016

Could this be linked to the Millers Arms in Bexley?

All this talk of the Millers, I understand that there has been an outbreak of Dickusrottenus in the area that the local health authority are very concerned about. Keep em peeled! (yes, that is a symptom).
  • Options

Talal said:

Ok, if it happens to anyone else please let me / @LoOkOuT know, thanks
    is @i_b_b_o_r_g busy with other forum issues?
  • Options
    Jokes aside; My Galaxy went into overdrive when I opened a thread on here earlier, can't remember which one, but now every time I open up Google Chrome on the phone it says the phone is heavily infected....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Could this be linked to the Millers Arms in Bexley?

Where is the Millers in Bexley? - I need to spread the virus lurve.
  • Options
    Apologies - the link to a playable manic miner game works ok on my computer and my virus checker doesn't pick anything up.
  • Options

Apologies - the link to a playable manic miner game Debie Does Dalas works ok on my computer and my virus checker doesn't pick anything up.

• Options

Jokes aside; My Galaxy went into overdrive when I opened a thread on here earlier, can't remember which one, but now every time I open up Google Chrome on the phone it says the phone is heavily infected....

Why not try Dairy Milk instead?