Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Curious Case of Arsene Wenger and Arsenals money

So Arsene has said he treats Arsenal's money like its his own. I have visions of Poor old Mrs Wenger having to reuse tin foil and plastic wrap, Arsene saying we can still keep plenty of clean sheets and it provides plenty of protection.
Mrs A asking for a new toilet brush and Arsene screaming "we don't need a new toilet brush this one is totally effective and it gets into the bowl well and is good for at least 15-20 cleans a season".
I'm starting to feel a little sympathy for my Arsenal supporting mates and of course Mrs W.

Comments

• Options
    No sympathy ever ever ever
  • Options
    Arsenal will never be big enough to do anything other than guarantee at least 4th place each season and perhaps go for one of the domestic cups available. It's fans should be happy for at least one trophy every 5 seasons and to finish about Tottenham.
  • Options
    They have signed Granit Xhaka for £34mill and let none of their big players go. We have basically let players go to the point that we barely have enough to fulfil a match day squad, and that is including academy players.

They also get to watch champions league football every season and have no worries about finishing even in the bottom half, let alone languishing in league one whilst their CEO swans off to conferences and panel meetings instead of building a squad capable promotion.

This has turned into another Charlton based rant, but even ignoring Charlton - signing players for £30mill+, not losing big players and getting the the champs league every year = elicits no sympathy.
  • Options
    fuck them
  • Options
    Their fans are the most pathetic in all football tbh
  • Options
    Most of their fans drive past 6 football league clubs desperate for their money before turning up at The Emirates.

No sympathy.

• Options
    2nd last season
    Great football
    Awesome stadium

Yeah - must be awful for them
  • Options
    Leuth said:

what on earth do you mean... blud?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIvTIdtQ_Sk
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Leuth said:

what on earth do you mean... blud?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIvTIdtQ_Sk
    That guy is a incredibly massive prick. I've seen several videos of him and feel I would never tire of punching him.

Blud

• Options
    they are a non stop joke of a club really, i know we havent got much to laugh about but there fans blubbing that they will never be as big or as good as the others is unreal, coupled with the tossers down the road having a rough patch with big nose at the helm is pretty good aswell.
  • Options
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh----------------------------that sound ? It's me laughing
  • Options
    My heart bleeds for them, must be so hard being the biggest team in the capital, finishing top 4 every year without spunking money up the wall like Chelsea and Man City