Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Man City v West Ham

18 mins in and it's one of the most one sided games I can remember.

Fancy City to rack up 5 or 6

Comments

• 18 mins in and it's one of the most one sided games I can remember.

Fancy City to rack up 5 or 6

preferably 9 or 10 would be nice
  • Lump on West Ham to be relegated.

I was just thinking that myself. They have got a couple of really poor players. The bloke on the right wing is pony.

I was just thinking that myself. They have got a couple of really poor players. The bloke on the right wing is pony.
    Along with Palace hopefully.

Lot of injuries though.

Anyway you should all hope for the best for this club. You have paid enough for it.
  • Why didn't John Stones play in the Euros?

Would love to see it, but unfortunately there's at least five worse teams than them but at least one of them is Palace.
  • Macronate said:

Why didn't John Stones play in the Euros?

He'd had a bit of a poor season?
  • Macronate said:

Why didn't John Stones play in the Euros?

Funny how good players are shown to be when under the influence of proper managers.
  • Smalling and Cahill were seen to be the better experienced partnership. To be honest, at the time, no one really questioned it as he'd had a poor season at Everton.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sterling has decided to turn up as well this season
  • Smalling and Cahill were seen to be the better experienced partnership. To be honest, at the time, no one really questioned it as he'd had a poor season at Everton.

Indeed. Stones was poor last season and struggled to make the team at times.

Fully expect him to be a permanent fixture in the England team now.

Good management from Guardiola. Apparently took him aside after the Euro's, and basically said 'forget that tournament, i know what you did at Liverpool, you're a good player and i have faith in you'. As Laddick01 said above, it's amazing what can happen when players are shown belief and managed well
  • West Ham Municipal

Along with Palace hopefully.

Would make my year.
  • Can see the 'Guardiola/Glad all over song' getting right on my tits.

He had a good rest in the close season. ;)

Good management from Guardiola. Apparently took him aside after the Euro's, and basically said 'forget that tournament, i know what you did at Liverpool, you're a good player and i have faith in you'. As Laddick01 said above, it's amazing what can happen when players are shown belief and managed well
    For all fat Sam's faults, he gets the best of players. Even shit ones