Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Antigua for the cricket March 2017 - tickets & accommodation?

We are planning (family of 4) on flying down from Canada to Antigua in March for the two ODIs on March 5th & 9th. Any advice on where to stay & how to get tickets for the game? Any general advice on Antigua as well? Easy to get there from Canada, so the travel side is covered.

Comments

• Sleep on the beach.

Forge the tickets.
  • Nowhere is that far away from St John's. Public transport not great from the south East. Tickets should be available from usual sites.
  • We are going but on an organised tour which includes match tickets. So can't help but if you fancy meeting for a beer first round is on me. We are staying at Sugar Ridge which apparently is where the England team are staying as well!
  • Pedro45 said:

Nowhere is that far away from St John's. Public transport not great from the south East. Tickets should be available from usual sites.

what are the usual sites - first time we have considered going to see England on tour?
  • Take an umbrella
  • Chizz said:

Take an umbrella

Funny enough I was thinking the exact same thing when I opened the thread
  • Oakster said:

Pedro45 said:

Nowhere is that far away from St John's. Public transport not great from the south East. Tickets should be available from usual sites.

what are the usual sites - first time we have considered going to see England on tour?
    You can try contacting the ground, West indies cricket board, ticketmaster, ecbaco@ecb.co.uk, 12th man, barmy army, gullivers travel, etc
  • Its likely that we'll be in Barbados for the 3rd ODI on 9th March. Its always been on the bucket list to watch England in the Windies. Just hope to god we're able to get tickets as the last time, we had the trip provisionally booked but cancelled due to tickets being rarer than gold dust!