Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

photos only, no discussion

Comments

• Options
    Pedro45 said:
    On the platform with this legend...
    Billy fcuking Bonds.
    Never knew he had a middle name
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:
    Kenneth Noye?
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Pedro45 said:
    For a moment there I thought Roland and Katrien were back.
  • Options
    Barnsley sunset at halftime yesterday, taken on my iPhone, no editing, so spectacular. I’m still trying to work out how the 10 dots are reflected in the clouds, obviously the stand floodlight in a mirror image, but how and why?

Could be starlink satellites?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ...I’m still trying to work out how the 10 dots are reflected in the clouds, obviously the stand floodlight in a mirror image, but how and why?

Some sort of internal refraction within your camera lens.  My best guess would be that because phone lenses are tiny they necessarily have a much higher amount of curvature than traditional camera lenses, but it is just a guess.
  • Options
    Beatrix Potter as a youngster, wrote many a fine story 
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    The soundtrack of my youth, strange uncle Gary visiting every Christmas.

• Options
    Relax. He's set off now.

• Options
    Barnsley sunset at halftime yesterday, taken on my iPhone, no editing, so spectacular. I’m still trying to work out how the 10 dots are reflected in the clouds, obviously the stand floodlight in a mirror image, but how and why?

below the clouds, and in perfect (mirrored) formation with the floodlights?
  • Options

below the clouds, and in perfect (mirrored) formation with the floodlights?
    Haha yeah good point - I'd missed the lights on the stands and seen the one on the left!
  • Options
    Santa 1940, underground tunnel in London (somewhere) 

• Sponsored links:

• Options

• Options

Good ole Munty...
  • Options

• Options
    At least the sky was  worth remembering!
  • Options

Magicked away the reflections using Google's magic eraser.

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Magicked away the reflections using Google's magic eraser.

It’s a cover up! The truth is out there…
  • Options
    I told you there were government spooks on this site watching us, and probably adding beans and blobs of white stuff, and removing veg from our christmas plates too.
  • Options
    Blackwall Tunnel 1895