Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

photos only, no discussion

Comments

• edited March 2017
    I love a good Guardian headline. Nice tanker.....
  • Name the song.
    imageimageimage

Actually thought the main headline was a reference to douche bags murder of football clubs :smile: took me a second or two to realise
  • Ikea selling rude atheist sweets now.....
  • edited March 2017
    image.

@AFKABartram this picture, two above, "I gave my other rod..." looks dangerously close to paedophilia.
    ?

I don't think he REALLY slept with your mum mate.
    Did I say he did?

What would people think of a picture of an under-16 girl with the quote "Your Dad gave me his other rod"?
  • Sponsored links:

@AFKABartram this picture, two above, "I gave my other rod..." looks dangerously close to paedophilia.
    ?

Did I say he did?

What would people think of a picture of an under-16 girl with the quote "Your Dad gave me his other rod"?
    Wait, are you actually being serious and suggesting my post was a bit noncey?

ARTHUR do you have one of these for tits?

ARTHUR do you have one of these for tits?
    Oh, yes.
    In my shed, next to the tranny.

I used it to draw these lovely tits

?

Did I say he did?

I don't know if term nonce applies to women having sex with under-age boys, but if so, then yes. Hence why I drew it to attention of an admin. Obviously he doesn't agree but I still think it's at least in bad taste and perhaps worse than that.
  • edited March 2017

You've got a tranny with lovely tits in your shed??

Yes, that's exactly what I'm insinuating. ;-)
    Anyway back to the thread title if AA and CAFC Dave will forgive us.....

?

Did I say he did?

I don't know if term nonce applies to women having sex with under-age boys, but if so, then yes. Hence why I drew it to attention of an admin. Obviously he doesn't agree but I still think it's at least in bad taste and perhaps worse than that.
    Haha, if it was a woman boasting that a child had given her his rod or a man boasting that he had given his rod to a child then yes it would be a bit much but a child boasting that he fucked your mum is clearly a joke and not at all pervy.

Now off you go and wave your imaginary card elsewhere

• edited March 2017

?

Did I say he did?

Haha, if it was a woman boasting that a child had given her his rod or a man boasting that he had given his rod to a child then yes it would be a bit much but a child boasting that he fucked your mum is clearly a joke and not at all pervy.

Sex between an adult and a child isn't pervy? Good to know where you stand.
  • Still trying to move on....

• Sponsored links:

?

Did I say he did?

Sex between and adult and a child isn't pervy? Good to know where you stand.
    Nooooo, a fat ginger kid claiming to have fucked your mum isn't pervy.

I think it says more about you that you are actively looking for something wrong with it, maybe you are over compensating for something or perhaps you were a victim yourself, either way, I'm bored of this now and we have broken the primary rule of this thread

Photos only, no discussion

?

Did I say he did?

Sex between and adult and a child isn't pervy? Good to know where you stand.
    Nooooo, a fat ginger kid claiming to have fucked your mum isn't pervy.

I think it says more about you that you are actively looking for something wrong with it, maybe you are over compensating for something or perhaps you were a victim yourself, either way, I'm bored of this now and we have broken the primary rule of this thread

Photos only, no discussion
  • Blimey. Toronto. Cracking!
  • Monkey business.
  • edited March 2017
    Tranquilised bear falls out of tree.....or bouncy bear having a laugh with cops in jeans....you decide