Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

photos only, no discussion

Comments

• Options
    He's laughing because he's just shot a big load over her back.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

He's laughing because he's just shot a big load over her back.

WMD?
  • Options

Didn't know war criminal and militant Remainer, Tony Bliar, was married to Peter Docherty of Libertines / Babyshambles fame -

Very punchable looking isn't he.
  • Options

Didn't know war criminal and militant Remainer, Tony Bliar, was married to Peter Docherty of Libertines / Babyshambles fame -

Very punchable looking isn't he.
    Who, Pete Doherty?
  • Options

That's not Blair, it's Kirk St Moritz:

• Options
    edited January 2019
    Used to love Dear John
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Used to love Dear John

Because of your “sexual problems”?
  • Options

Used to love Dear John

Whenever I see a post from Dazzler, I wonder whether he's really Dazzling Darren Dring. Boogaloo.
  • Options
    Was that the motorcycle combination guy?
    What was Kirks real name again I’ve forgotten now (and that’s despite me having the dvd boxset somewhere...)
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

What was Kirks real name again I’ve forgotten now (and that’s despite me having the dvd boxset somewhere...)

Peter Blake, died last year
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Ralph / Rafe did his DJ bit but only had one record - Green Door by Shakin Stevens - Dear John was a brilliant series cut short by the far too early death of Raplh Bates (who was 'John') at the age of 51 - Kirk St Moritz character was brilliant - I'm ordering it from Amazon immediately - forgotten classic
  • Options
    Anyone know why @A-R-T-H-U-R retired from posting on this thread?

I miss his photos!
  • Options

Fumbluff said:

Peter Blake, died last year
    Sorry I meant the characters real name, not the actor....
  • Options
    From Wiki:

Ralph (Peter Denyer) — a shy, timid & rather mousy man who married a Polish immigrant who left him as soon as she obtained a British passport. He develops a genuine friendship with Kirk, even though Kirk outwardly holds his boring demeanour in some disdain. He often gives Kirk a lift home on his motorcycle combination. In series two, Ralphy (as Kirk calls him) surprises everyone by becoming Dazzlin' Darren Dring the night club DJ. Unfortunately he only has a single record in his 'collection', Green Door by Shakin Stevens, and his microphone patter is not nearly as glitzy as his name.

Kirk St Moritz / Eric Morris (Peter Blake) — a crass, tactless chauvinist, who dresses in the style of John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever, Kirk (who claims to be a spy) is shown at the end of series one to be nothing more than an alter ego created by Eric Morris who, though he is in his mid-thirties, lives in shabby circumstances with an overbearing mother who calls him Big Ears. His room is filled with toy guns and The A-Team posters. His long, rambling and often preposterous anecdotes about his "experiences" seducing nuns, and the Vietnam War contrast with the audience's newly-gained knowledge that Eric is really a sad, shy man who has made little impact in wider life. In the series' final episode, however, we see that perhaps there are aspects of Kirk that are more real than perhaps even Eric realises. when he displays courage and honour to protect his friends in a perilous situation.[5]
    Eric claims to John in private that Kirk represents all the qualities he aspires to, and that he has other personae, suggesting Eric has simply become a persona that he presents to his mother, just as Kirk is the persona he presents to the 1-2-1 Club. Kirk explains Eric in public as an undercover version of Kirk and his mother as his controller in disguise. In the series' final episode, Eric is returning with Kirk's dry-cleaned outfit when he sees his friends about to be beaten up by a group of Hells Angels. In an homage to Superman, he retreats into the pub toilet and (after the Superman theme is played), emerges as Kirk, who swiftly dispatches the gang. Eric has an ongoing fascination with "Tiger" Kate. They enjoy a combative relationship, with insults and barbs regularly flying between them, although he claims that under the surface he is "kind of fond of her" (in reality he is smitten with her), and tries to get John to organise a date for him.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    A thread I had ready to go last night

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Need to charge your phone mate
  • Options

Need to charge your phone mate

My phone was on and off charge all night and for what bloody Josh Parker and no one else
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    limeygent said:

We all know who is driving that car.

• Options
    edited February 2019