Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Players Marks: Charlton v Southampton U21s or 23s

Marks between 0.5 and 10.0 for the lucky few, sorry for the delay, I forgot

Phillips:
Konsa:
Fox:
Lennon:
Johnson:
Foley:
Solly:
Crofts:
Ahearne Grant:
Ajose:
Hanlan:
Umerah:
Chicksen:

Charles-Cook n/a

Comments

• Options
    Phillips - 8
    Konsa - 6
    Fox - 6
    Lennon - 6.5
    Johnson - 6
    Foley - 5
    Solly - 6.5
    Crofts - 5
    KAG - 4
    Ajose - 4
    Hanlan - 6
    Umerah - 4.5
    Chicksen - 5
  • Options
    Phillips: 7 mom
    Konsa 6
    Fox: 6
    Lennon: 7
    Johnson: 5
    Foley: 4.5
    Solly: 6
    Crofts: 5.5
    Ahearne Grant: 4
    Ajose: 4
    Hanlan 6.5
    Umerah: 6
    Chicksen: 5
  • Options
    Phillips 8
    Konsa 7
    Fox 6
    Lennon 6.5
    Johnson 6.5
    Foley 6
    Solly 7
    Crofts 6.5
    Aherne-Grant 6
    Ajose 4
    Hanlan 6
    Umerah 6
    Chicksen 6
  • Options
    Phillips: 6 some very good saves, his distribution let him down.
    Konsa: 6 didn't offer much offensively, solid defensively.
    Fox: 6
    Lennon: 6 likes to play out from the back with the ball
    Johnson: 6
    Foley: 6
    Solly: 6
    Crofts: 6
    Ahearne Grant: 6 grafted well, hopefully he can rebuild his career under Slade
    Ajose: 5
    Hanlan: 6 worked hard, and won every ball in the air, good target man play.
    Umerah: 5 lucky not to get a red.
    Chicksen: 6 good little cameo.
  • Options
    Phillips: 8 - very good display, made several good saves
    Konsa 7 - looked very assured. still think he's best at CB
    Fox: 6 - did a job
    Lennon: 7 - looked good considering how long he's been out. glad to have him back
    Johnson: 5.5 - got skinned a few times and made some mistakes. assured in the air at least
    Foley: 5 - made the odd good tackle but on the whole a very average player when in midfield
    Solly: 6.5 - good use of the ball and strong in the tackle
    Crofts: 6 - solid presence and rarely gives the ball away, needs someone with creative flair alongside him however
    Ahearne Grant: 6 - fairly anonymous first half, but looked quite threatening at times during the second
    Ajose: 4 - was a poor display, failed influence the game apart from one decent through ball. almost looked disinterested at times
    Hanlan 7 - looked extremely promising, very strong and a good turn of pace. faded a little in the second but a great performance
    Umerah: 6 - looks like he could have potential but showed his inexperience at times making some mistakes. not ready yet
    Chicksen: 6.5 - played fairly well apart from a poor free kick at the end, could have potential
    Charles-Cook: n/a - looks very rusty
  • Options
    Phillips - 6
    Konsa - 7
    Fox - 6
    Lennon - 8.5
    Johnson - 7
    Foley - 5
    Solly - 7
    Crofts - 5
    KAG - 6
    Ajose - 6
    Hanlan - 6
    Umerah - 6
    Chicksen - 6

• Options
    Really hard to judge as this was a completely nothing game against a development squad.

Phillips: 8 has a point to prove and proves it. Some really good saves. Distribution a bit off
    Konsa: 7 looked assured
    Fox: 7 aa above
    Lennon: 7 good to se him back. Also has a point to prove. Tried to get the ball moving forward.
    Johnson: 7 played well... Still hate him.
    Foley: 4.5 I think I can count on one hand the amount of times he passed the ball forward. Very Semedo-esque. Disappointed that our midfield didn't bully their kids.
    Solly: 6.5 assured as you'd expect
    Crofts: 6 as Solly, although he should've bullied their kids more.
    Ahearne Grant: 6 decent, but his decision making lets him down. He needs to know when to pass and when to shoot.
    Ajose: 4 very little service but really didn't look too bothered (can you blame him?). It's not a harsh make - he probably feels insulted about playing in the same competition as an academy.
    Hanlan: 6.5 strong, quick and passes the CL height test. Controlled the ball well and caused them problems.
    Umerah: 6.5 (-.5 for not squaring it to Hanlan). Really promising and we looked better when he came on. He battled with their defenders and wound them up.
    Chicksen: 6.5 slotted in well.

Charles-Cook n/a good to see him back. Would've rather seen Muldoon come on as I feel he's the better player.

• Options
    Charles- Cook is head and shoulders above Muldoon and would do a good job in the centre of our midfield when fully fit. He runs with the ball can pass and has got a great engine. I thought Muldoon would make it when I saw him as a sixteen year old but I think he will drop to League two or possibly out of the league.