Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Swindon away(12/11/16) advance purchase train tickets

2»

Comments

• Options

I know Sky have a big say in when games are to be played- even today Klop was moaning about having to play 2 games in 48 hours (the day before New Years Eve & then on New Years Day) because of TV - but surely Sky cant over-ride the League fixture rules.

Interesting to see what would happen if Novak gets injured & Ajose suspended for the game..RS having to play Aherne Grant up front with Umerah !!

If I was RS I would tell the club to grow some & tell the FL & Sky to srick it. If we cant play with Magennis & Lookman then we wont play at all - or we play the U23's.

If I remember correctly it was us, or rather Curbs, who first got the FL to introduce this rule when we played away to Tranmere one Friday night without Rufus, Newts & Jonny Robinson as the first 2 were playing for the England U21;s and JR for Wales.

where have you been living all season, there is no way Slade will go 2 up front against a team who are in and around the relegation zone. Safety first and all that.