Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Christmas Party

2»

Comments

• Options

RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

Sticky vicky & her daughter!

Was forced to watch their act in Benidorm whilst on a stag as the elder statesman, couldn't believe my eyes having led such a sheltered life :blush: .
    When you say "forced".......
    Yeh screaming and kicking I was, warned them we could all go blond, now where did I put my glasses :smiley: .
    Going there on Saturday for my annual boys booze up week (never been to Benidorm before so will take it as it comes) I hope the mother and daughter duo you mention aren't about.
    You'll have a great time mate up the strip but don't wander home alone in a drunken stuper late at night, there's young ladies of the night about looking to mug you off, with a pimp not to far away as back up if you get a bit agitated.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

Was forced to watch their act in Benidorm whilst on a stag as the elder statesman, couldn't believe my eyes having led such a sheltered life :blush: .
    Yeh screaming and kicking I was, warned them we could all go blond, now where did I put my glasses :smiley: .
    Going there on Saturday for my annual boys booze up week (never been to Benidorm before so will take it as it comes) I hope the mother and daughter duo you mention aren't about.
    You'll have a great time mate up the strip but don't wander home alone in a drunken stuper late at night, there's young ladies of the night about looking to mug you off, with a pimp not to far away as back up if you get a bit agitated.
    8 off us going. I believe Cafe Benidorm (classy) doesn't shut until 8am so it'll be broad daylight when I'm wandering home.
  • Options
    Apologies @Swisdom for hijacking the thread but I didn't think Addicks' safety whilst in Benidorm, warranted a separate thread :wink: .
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Apologies @Swisdom for hijacking the thread but I didn't think Addicks' safety whilst in Benidorm, warranted a separate thread :wink: .

And from me @Swisdom. I shall mention your Christmas party situation and see if I can get a discounted rate from Vicky :wink:
  • Options

The dreaded word already and we're only just into september!

And I've already seen bleeding christfuck cards, for fucks sake!!!!!!!

I know what you mean mate, but our family business is selling greeting cards, we had to order our Christmas stock in bloody March!
  • Options
    Sticky vicki. Razor blades and light bulbs. Amazing.
  • Options
    Sorry to disappoint but Vicky has retired,, but her daughter does still perform I believe
  • Options
    Going back to the Duelling Waiters..... 2500 quid? How many duels do they fight? Do they fight with the guests? It sounds exciting.
  • Options

Going back to the Duelling Waiters..... 2500 quid? How many duels do they fight? Do they fight with the guests? It sounds exciting.

My boss tried to save money and hired Duelling Banjos. He paid for it later when he got "Ned Beatty'd" as part of the show
  • Options

RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

Going there on Saturday for my annual boys booze up week (never been to Benidorm and hopefully won't ever again) if said mother and daughter duo are in town, I'll get this photo signed for you.
    That's a photo of the daughter and granddaughter, the mother was taking the photo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I believe the daughter is called Gorgeous Barbara. Doesn't roll off the tongue like Sticky Vicky
  • Options
    None of you have any moral authority ever again
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Sticky Vicky is back from a sell out tour in Benidorm. You can contact her at Bellview Old Peoples Home, Braintree, Essex. Not sure where the donkey is but I am sure she could train one up pretty smartish for a Christmas gig!

***WRITTEN WITHOUT READING WHOLE THREAD***

Blimey, did not realise how many Lifers were aware of Sticky Vicky. You're just a bunch of fucking perverts!
  • Options
    Tequila girls
  • Options
    What date are you looking at?
  • Options

Sorry to disappoint but Vicky has retired,, but her daughter does still perform I believe

Best news I've heard in ages - Vicky hanging up her ......... (Edit as appropriate)
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    for those interested

go to youtube and type sticky vicky there is a video discretion is advised its foul.
  • Options

for those interested

go to youtube and type sticky vicky there is a video discretion is advised its foul.

• Options
    Nativity scene in order to celebrate the true meaning of Xmas? (utter commercial tosh!!).
  • Options
    How do i work for your company? what do you do, PM me if you wish sounds like a good Christmas party, what our office used to do but now they seem to budget and do the same thing every year.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2021