Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thames Water Heads up

For anyone that lives alone and not on a water meter, you will be charged the same as a family of six.

I was paying £37 a month and a few gents in the office with family pay less. Phoned them up and they said the only way to get on single occupancy is to look at getting a water meter fitted and if they cant do that they will put me on that. Would be £20 a month instead.

As a low usage single occupancy on a water meter you would be looking at £15 a month.

a whopping £264 saving a year.

Anyway all very boring, but may be worth a phone call!

Comments

• Options
    I'm with Southern Water as in Strood...

Am on a Water meter myself and as I had my Wedding coming up I was going to struggle to pay the £120 (Or whatever it was for the last six month), I asked if I could pay it monthly rather than six monthly, was told it was possible yet for £60 p/m
  • Options

They couldnt put me on a meter (Southern) due to the way the house supply was converted to three flats. Happy days, i got single occupancy as well.

Sometimes leave the bath running all day unplugged and fuck off to work... FUCK EM!!

So THATS why your nickname is Soapy!!