Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

name all 92 clubs quiz.

2»

Comments

• 82 on the names, was never going to get 92, but 3-4 of the ones I missed were a bit gutting to forget
  • Damn. 91. How did I forget Wycombe Wanderers? I went all round the country in my head, up and down motorways and missed High Wycombe on the M40. Grrr.
  • 87 - missed out Watford(!!), Stevenage, Cheltenham, Scunthorpe (even though went there!) & Burton.
  • edited September 2016
    10:31 for the clubs, would have been quicker but took ages to remember Oldham and Crewe.
    Got 72 for the badges. It's interesting how many of them feature bees. And so many red lions or dragons - I associated dragons with Wales not Carlisle!
  • Annoying when there is no consistency to shortened names (e.g. Man Utd is acceptable but Sheff Utd isn't, Wolverhampton doesn't work but Wolves does, Newcastle works but you need to put in Leeds United etc.).
  • 74 on name the club :disappointed: . Would have been 75 if I had an extra second. I yelled, "SOUTHEND!!!" and the bloody timer ran out before I could click.
  • 77 on names, 92 on badges. I did struggle on Bury for quite a while on the final one.
  • I got 84 but managed to miss Fulham and Newcastle.
    I was stuck on one prem team for ages them realised it was the champions.
  • Sponsored links:

• 88. Forgot Coventry and I watched us play them two days ago!

Forgot Crewe and Leyton Orient (sorry RS!)
  • 91 on the badges

Didn't recognise Accrington Stanley
  • 73 on the first one and 87 on the badge one :)
  • 85/92 on naming the clubs. There were times in my yoot when I would have bothered 90. I'd like to say that I got a life or a girlfriend or something, but that's not true, so I guess I've just gotten old.
  • Pedro45 said:

89 - missed Stevenage, Barnsley and Birmingham!

The first thing I do when I start to struggle is think of teams Charlton beat last year. I tried doing it with teams we lost to but my mind started hurting.
  • I got 79 on the badges. The most embarrassing one I couldn't get was Birmingham City. The badge is literally just their initials. I had assumed it was a League 2 club, and I was thinking "A team whose name begins with a B... then a different word beginning with a C?!"

I wish I was joking.
  • 91 with about 3 minutes left. Got the 92nd with 9 seconds to spare.
  • 42 after boozing all the day, with assistance from a random female Blackburn supporter. Very poor effort.
  • 42 after boozing all the day, with assistance from a random female Blackburn supporter. Very poor effort.

Did she have six fingers?
  • Sponsored links:

What was the last one?

What was the last one?
    Charlton

What was the last one?
    Scarborough
  • 86 on the clubs - all top three divisions except Huddersfield. Also missed Accrington, Crewe, Newport, Wycombe and Yeovil.
  • 82/92 on the first one.

92/92 on the second one with a minute to spare. Was massively stumped by Dagenham for a couple of minutes considering they aren't part of the 92 anymore.
  • There's another one for the 92 plus the conference national, north and south. Much more scope to get stuck on or forget.
    http://www.sporcle.com/games/JakePFC/footballclubs

Got 152. Had no idea where on earth Concord was (Canvey island apparently)