Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Benty to Arsenal for £15M

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Charltonchick[/cite]Out of all the clubs in the Prem, I would rather he went to Arsenal. He is apparently a Gooner, and I couldn't stand it if he went to W Ham or Spurs and did really well...at least when Konch/Murphy etc left us and moaned about us, they had dismal failure where they went, I think Bent would do well but I don't want him to for the teams I especially hate :)

Yay Charlton Chick, good to see you back in the world of Charlton message boards.
  • Options
    Liverpool would be my pick for Mr B, with Scott Carson part of the deal!!

Have Arsenal still got Theo Walcott as well?
  • Options
    Liverpool would be my choice.
  • Options
    Charlton would be my choice. :-(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]Charlton would be my choice. :-(

Well said, Addickted..if only.

Henry to Liverpool. Benty to Arsenal. You heard it here first.
  • Options
    He'd be fantastic at Arsenal. Henry could just do his thing of playing deeper, collecting the ball and running at defenders which would allow Bent to play on the last man and run the channels onto some quality service from Fabregas and Rosicky.
    I am not so sure how he'd go at Liverpool, they play a different style, but either way he's guaranteed an England spot and getting very close to a starting XI slot.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite](

Henry to Liverpool. You heard it here first.

Are we speculating on transferring supporters' directors now?
  • Options
    [cite] Are we speculating on transferring supporters' directors now?

It's amazing the rumours you can hear from taxi drivers these days!!
  • Options
    "I'm flattered to be linked with the Arsenal job but I've signed a two year contract with Charlton. I love this club. They gave me my chance and I think I owe it to the fans and the other directors to stick with them"

*rings agent straight away to demand transfer*
  • Options
    There's no way Henry's going.

I mean, one season resulting in relegation hardly looks good on his CV.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Scum this morning says Pardew has slapped a £15m price tag on his head with a number of clubs interested....start the bidding I guess...