Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Piece on Charlton's plight and CARD for The Set Pieces

Comments

• Options
    Excellent
  • Options
    The Set Pieces is possibly my favourite football website at the moment, not least because of Iain Macintosh's wonderful Championship Manager saga with Everton.
  • Options
    Oh - great piece, by the way.
  • Options
    its something that needs printing out and handed to those who love to bemoan the protests, as I'm sure they'll be a couple this Saturday.
  • Options
    How about a website dedicated to factual cock ups of our much loved CEO? Needs to be done carefully but perhaps a good investment of CARD protest fund to counter her cleaning of the interweb.
  • Options
    If all the URLs still exist, a Google Doc of them could be created and shared around at ease. Lack of SEO value (whether Katrien North Korea's the internet or not) would be counteracted by the sheer volume of Charlton fans (and media who produce fresh content on the saga) sharing it at will. Use Bit.ly to give it a catchy and memorable short URL, too.

And yeah TSP is on a roll right now. With Matt Stanger now on board they'll only get stronger and more innovative.
  • Options
    Brilliant.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Curb_It said:

We have some very clever Heathers supporting us!

One of the same?

Edit; it's ok I've worked out that they're not. And good work to get some of the momentum back in the PR stakes.
  • Options
    A great article, I'm sure things will lmprove when our owner sells up.
    But think it will be some time yet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You mean Lucky Heather?
  • Options
    Great article
  • Options
    Another great article.

Should be a compulsory read for all Addicks, especially the regime groupies.
  • Options
    Great article well put across.
  • Options
    Excellent stuff @liamhappe and Heather @Glass_Cartographer
  • Options
    excellent article, sums the whole sorry situation up perfeftly, thank you @Glass_Cartographer
  • Options
    More fuel for the protest flames. Great article.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

The Set Pieces is possibly my favourite football website at the moment, not least because of Iain Macintosh's wonderful Championship Manager saga with Everton.

Got a text on Monday from the only other person I know who reads it - "Macintosh has only gone and quit!!"

Took me a minute to work out who he meant!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

PaddyP17 said:

Got a text on Monday from the only other person I know who reads it - "Macintosh has only gone and quit!!"

Took me a minute to work out who he meant!!
    Think I'm going to have to shoot him an email, ask for the files and take over...

Though that might be too much. I got too heavily emotionally invested in that series.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Curb_It said:

Had to LOL rather than Like that ;-)

Think I've made this joke before - we just need one more and we can murder someone - oblique reference to an old American movie...

Anyway, it's a very well put article.
  • Options
    edited September 2016

Curb_It said:

Had to LOL rather than Like that ;-)

Think I've made this joke before - we just need one more and we can murder someone - oblique reference to an old American movie...

Anyway, it's a very well put article.
    Golfers worst nightmare heather and don't start me off on ivy :wink: .