Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If you could forget some things in this life...

What would they be and why?

1. The memories of pain of losing loved ones.
I just want to remember the good times.

2. Charlton since 2006. Self explanatory really.

They're my key 2.

Comments

• Options
    I think the memories of losing loved ones will always be an obvious one for us all yet for me I always looked up to my Grandad yet cant remember much of him, he was diagnosed with Motor Neuron Disease and died in 2002 and all I can mainly remember of him is seeing him in the latter stages sitting in his chair and unable to move or have a conversation with me

A few years ago as well a woman came between me and one of my best mates, me and him are still friends whilst she's long gone but still have the bitter memories of everything that happened that year and wish I could forget that
  • Options
    I saw my first ever heroin addict on the overground last night on the train back to Forest Hill. Young girl, very sad. she was begging, but gaunt figure and had the itches

Horrible to see anyone go that way
  • Options
    near on every time we've played Millwall

(apart from Morts in the snow)
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Last night and probably tonight.
  • Options
    Several occasions once the beer goggles had gone.
  • Options
    I forget what I did yesterday
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The time I watched two woman and a cup.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

I saw my first ever heroin addict on the overground last night on the train back to Forest Hill. Young girl, very sad. she was begging, but gaunt figure and had the itches

You've been lucky, unfortunately I lost my auntie to a overdose only 2 months ago
  • Options
    shine166 said:

cabbles said:

You've been lucky, unfortunately I lost my auntie to a overdose only 2 months ago
    Sorry to hear that mate. I think because in all my 34 years I'd never actually seen it face to face before. I may have come across someone before without realising, but this occasion was glaringly obvious. As mentioned, she had the proper itches.

I imagine if you get hooked on it, it would be a monumental task to come off it
  • Options
    cabbles said:

shine166 said:

cabbles said:

Sorry to hear that mate. I think because in all my 34 years I'd never actually seen it face to face before. I may have come across someone before without realising, but this occasion was glaringly obvious. As mentioned, she had the proper itches.

I imagine if you get hooked on it, it would be a monumental task to come off it
    Bit moreish, as I undestand it.
  • Options

Once called a mate's girlfriend a 'fat ugly moose'. This was back in about 1995. They're still together to this day, and she's never forgiven me for it. Feel awful because she's lovely, and I was just being a cunt - like I often am. As a result, I lost any chance I had of developing a friendship with her, and still feel awful every time I'm around her. I don't do 'regrets' that often, but that's one I'd like back.

Have you ever tried apologising for it and that it was just you being a c**t?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Once called a mate's girlfriend a 'fat ugly moose'. This was back in about 1995. They're still together to this day, and she's never forgiven me for it. Feel awful because she's lovely, and I was just being a cunt - like I often am. As a result, I lost any chance I had of developing a friendship with her, and still feel awful every time I'm around her. I don't do 'regrets' that often, but that's one I'd like back.

When you said she is lovely, did you mean 'bubbly' ?

Only joking

• Options
    Oh, and some chubby girl I embarrassed myself chasing after when I was about 15.

It's taken me the best part of 10 years to get rid of the "Chubby Chaser" image FFS.
  • Options
    Walking in and seeing my father dressed as mother... Now you know, Sob!
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    The last 33 months of Rolands reign please, what a complete twonk.
  • Options

Yeah - I offered the olive branch a few years ago - was rejected. Shit happens I suppose - I didn't do it to make myself feel better, I did it to genuinely apologise, but she clearly wasn't interested.
  • Options

Yeah - I offered the olive branch a few years ago - was rejected. Shit happens I suppose - I didn't do it to make myself feel better, I did it to genuinely apologise, but she clearly wasn't interested.
    I wouldnt worry about it then...

If you've tried to apologise then fair enough, it seems like she's someone who needs to grow up
  • Options

If you've tried to apologise then fair enough, it seems like she's someone who needs to grow up
    Not from his opening description she don't.
  • Options

Not from his opening description she don't.
    Yeah he says that she's lovely but why hold a grudge over a stupid comment made over 20-years ago?

I hold a grudge myself from Primary School after a kid pushed me into a cupboard and cracked my head open (the scar is still there), he made my life hell right up through Secondary School as well and that grudge is still there because he never apologised for his actions!!