Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jack Howard

If anyone could donate or bid on an auction item for tonight it would be much appreciated . Theres a box for the Chesterfield game on there .

Local lad ( west ham though I know ) , and a friend of my sisters - you may have seen this in the national & local press

https://saveourjack.wordpress.com/

crowdfunder.co.uk/jack-howard

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    Shag said:

If anyone could donate or bid on an auction item for tonight it would be much appreciated . Theres a box for the Chesterfield game on there .

Local lad ( west ham though I know ) , and a friend of my sisters - you may have seen this in the national & local press

https://saveourjack.wordpress.com/

crowdfunder.co.uk/jack-howard

Cheers

Thanks for putting this up, Shag.

Jack is the godson of one of our daughter & son in law's good friends & we have been sharing this on Facebook over the past week or so.

Some great prizes to bid for so PLEASE take a look at the list , or make a donation to this very worthy cause. Every penny counts towards Jack's future.

Such a shame we don't have the likes of Peter Varney at our club now as I understand Ebbsfleet FC are " on the case".

Please share this, dear friends.

Thanks.
    x
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

Everton donated £200k to a Sunderland fan in similar circumstances.

C'mon West Ham, you've just been given a £500m stadium at a tuppence rent, turn your pockets out.

god knows they could use some decent PR
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

Everton donated £200k to a Sunderland fan in similar circumstances.

C'mon West Ham, you've just been given a £500m stadium at a tuppence rent, turn your pockets out.

Indeed, Fiiish.

I understand that Gullivan have donated a personal £5k & the same amount has been given by WHU.....

Hardly comparable with Everton's generosity to a lad who doesn't even support them.

Might be an idea to make this comparison more public ?