Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I never knew before and can't believe it

Went out for a nice lunch with a potential new client

We got discussing modern marketing the pros and cons

Then I was told that c list celebs charge 5k for a tweet but you have to buy a package of 5 tweets

WTF

Famous for shagging getting pissed and vomiting /pissing themelves

Yet earning this much money endorsing products

Is there any other stories where you find something out that shocked you with regards to how much people earn

Comments

• Options
    The amount of expenses paid out to undercover Police officers to protect their anonymity made me gasp.
  • Options

Went out for a nice lunch with a potential new client

We got discussing modern marketing the pros and cons

Then I was told that c list celebs charge 5k for a tweet but you have to buy a package of 5 tweets

WTF

Famous for shagging getting pissed and vomiting /pissing themelves

Yet earning this much money endorsing products

Is there any other stories where you find something out that shocked you with regards to how much people earn

Their appearance fees at clubs, uni bars etc too are crazy.
  • Options
    What kind of people are we taking about here? Actors, footballers etc?
  • Options

Mate, the money these people get paid absolutely sickens me. Self absorbed, egotistical, no class / morals screaming for attention twats / whores

are we talking about dear Katie again?
  • Options
    Members of the cast of Essex I imagine
  • Options
    The Wealdstone Raider was on 1500 for an appearance.

• Options

Don't think he could do a job for in midfield and wouldn't pass the CL height test.
  • Options

Don't think he could do a job for in midfield and wouldn't pass the CL height test.
    We couldn't afford him anyway by the sounds of it !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The thing is I didn't mind that guy making as much money and milking that for what he could. He never sought fame etc, and you can't imagine him being much of prima doña
  • Options

But still better than Roger Johnson
  • Options
    Geordie shore this bloke was off and the best bit was they don't even write their own tweets
  • Options
    Do they have to pay the person who does £2,000 a tweet? That would seem reasonable.
  • Options
    Or maybe £7000 a tweet
  • Options
    Meet a guy from love island last week
    What a total knob
    Was an irritating pr**k from the moment I saw him
    As his two wannabee lookalike mates were just as bad
  • Options
    Sounds like it still hurts

:-)
  • Options
    cabbles said:

The thing is I didn't mind that guy making as much money and milking that for what he could. He never sought fame etc, and you can't imagine him being much of prima doña
    He became famous for being a loudmouth aggressive little thug. That's pretty depressing.
  • Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiP3VrBW7Rk
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Meh, I have nothing against anyone that makes money however they can. I'd do it if I could, problem is I doubt there's much money in promoting my tweets to my 80 followers. It's more of a damning insight into the mind of the general public. You may not agree with it and you may think you deserve more money but at the end of the day you're only worth what someone is willing to pay you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry to say it NLA, but 5k is C-List.

The top YouTube celebs (known as 'influencers') make videos in which they play around with some new product and charge £100k. For a morning's work, and that's using the term loosely. They don't even have to edit it. And most of us would never have heard of these people. Zoella, Caspar, Alfie Deyes et al.