Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

VOTV 129

Love the cover ...very funny

Comments

• Options
    Every picture tells a story.
  • Options
    Received this morning - another great issue. Really recommend taking out a subscription.
  • Options
    There'll be one winging its way over the Atlantic at the moment, always a pleasure to open the mailbox & see it nestled in there amongst all the bills...
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    That caption would be so funny. If it wasn't our Club :(
    I order a copy when I'm home..
  • Options
    What Lewis Coaches omits to say is that the front page picture comes courtesy of the Belgian20.
  • Options

What Lewis Coaches omits to say is that the front page picture comes courtesy of the Belgian20.

All of them?
  • Options
    Superb pic. When was it taken? I'm guessing a while ago?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Airman, can you reserve a copy. I'll send the cash on my return?
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

Airman, can you reserve a copy. I'll send the cash on my return?

No problem.
  • Options

Every picture tells a story.

What can't speak can't lie.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Is that Elton John's husband two seats to the right of squirrel face?!
  • Options
    Cartoon still very unfunny IMHO.
  • Options

BELGIUM20 for feck sake man branding and all that lol
  • Options
    Thomas Mowgli Driesen should never have been let out of his Bedroom.
    This story is so surreal but would answer the question why so many CAFC coaching staff looked for jobs elsewhere. Chapple and Roberts etc.
  • Options
    "Are you reading, are you reading, are you reading squirrel face?"
  • Options

This story is so surreal but would answer the question why so many CAFC coaching staff looked for jobs elsewhere. Chapple and Roberts etc.

Not only screwing up the team but fucking up people's jobs too ...that is unforgivable
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

What i find a bit odd is that it's taken this long to come to light. I would have thought Roberts or Chapple etc would have said about the bloke after they left.
  • Options
    which game was this - was it the only one Douchebag ever attended?
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

What i find a bit odd is that it's taken this long to come to light. I would have thought Roberts or Chapple etc would have said about the bloke after they left.
    Probably paid hush money. May have had compromise agreements preventing discussion of the circumstances of departure.
  • Options
    Oakster said:

There'll be one winging its way over the Atlantic at the moment, always a pleasure to open the mailbox & see it nestled in there amongst all the bills...

Mate, it's 2016, literally the highest year on record. Go paperless.
  • Options
    Just ordered my copy of this edition and will probably take up a subscription.

AB, is there any thought of doing a digital version (sorry if there is one already, I didn't see it)? I'm trying to switch to an eReader to stop myself from constantly carrying 3-4 physical books with me.

Very excited for my first VOTV.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

I'm trying to switch to an eReader to stop myself from constantly carrying 3-4 physical books with me.

Fast reader?
  • Options
    Wow, that photo is quality: brilliant to see the entire group together, red-handed.

I'll have to source out a copy of VOTV for the whole feature.
    SDAddick said:

Just ordered my copy of this edition and will probably take up a subscription.

AB, is there any thought of doing a digital version (sorry if there is one already, I didn't see it)? I'm trying to switch to an eReader to stop myself from constantly carrying 3-4 physical books with me.

Very excited for my first VOTV.

eReader?! Heathen.

(But yeah, an iPad friendly format would spruce up my commute a bit too.. Plus I'm impatient)
  • Options
    Oh what may have been. The revelation in the Murray article about a possible AEG takeover in 2005 is an eye-opener.
  • Options

Valley11 said:

When you think about it, it's quite preposterous that they have been allowed to hide the "network scout" - that in a period of massively failed recruitment there was no clarity about who was doing it.

Note that Meire applies this approach to the whole staff - for example, all emails to a single generic address, no public disclosure of job responsibilities.

What has the club ever said about Keohane, for example, yet he appears to be de facto chief executive?

I used to think this was just laziness / incompetence, but it looks more like a policy to avoid accountability.

This question about Driesen should have been asked at the video recorded session last November and asked again and again until Meire answered it. Hindsight is a wonderful thing!

Alex Dyer alluded to it in his exit interview with the SLP in 2014 - the second part of which never appeared, I believe. The truth was out there.
    Perhaps a certain cardi loving Lifer could pose the Driesen question when Bromley Addicks have their tete a tete with Kat in the next couple of weeks...