Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Virgin School

10pm on Channel 4 last night, anyone watch it?

Funniest programme ive seen for ages.

26 year old virgin, think he said he supported Palace. Anyway he has to go to a Virgin School in Amsterdam to gain confidence around the fairer sex. Gets taught by a 'mature' lady lots of nudey groping etc and eventually gets it on with a slightly younger dutch lady in front of the cameras.

Why he didnt just get it on with one of the brasses in the Dam is beyond me but there you go.

Supposedly a shy bloke, bullied at school etc etc but happy to get his tackle out on Channel 4.

Funny.

Comments

• Options
    As weird as they come, pardon the expression.
  • Options
    The really funny thing was him wearing 2 pairs of pants!
    Boxers over y-fronts....WHY?????????????
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]10pm on Channel 4 last night, anyone watch it?

Funniest programme ive seen for ages.

26 year old virgin, think he said he supported Palace. Anyway he has to go to a Virgin School in Amsterdam to gain confidence around the fairer sex. Gets taught by a 'mature' lady lots of nudey groping etc and eventually gets it on with a slightly younger dutch lady in front of the cameras.

Why he didnt just get it on with one of the brasses in the Dam is beyond me but there you go.

Supposedly a shy bloke, bullied at school etc etc but happy to get his tackle out on Channel 4.

Funny.

He could have gone to the Stratford Sauna for £50!!!
  • Options
    £50 ? His paper round must pay well.

Looked like the Bromley edition of the News shopper to me
  • Options
    i think the funniest bit was his feet in the air whilst gettin a handjob from a whore to be frank.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: markwebb21[/cite]i think the funniest bit was his feet in the air whilst gettin a handjob from a whore to be frank.

A whore called Frank?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: markwebb21[/cite]i think the funniest bit was his feet in the air whilst gettin a handjob from a whore to be frank.

Bit late for you Crown Woods chaps to be up isn't it ? :-)
  • Options
    mr ketman if your referring to me i am not a 'crown wood' chap!i just happen to be 21...hence the name.....
  • Options
    i couldnt bring myself to watch it. was watching the football
    watched the f word before tho, dont' like gordon ramsey at all.
  • Options
    haha cant be arsed really mate...i enjoy a ribbing....all part of being an addick at the minute.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    One very strange man.

Can't believe his nan bought him a load of new clobber in Orpington, and then later you see him on the bed with the old brass, with 2 whopping big holes in his socks!