Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bradford Away 10th Dec

Comments

• Mine sold to Mr Olster.

Can you inbox HandG regards his so we have had no confusion for the other ticket for James.
  • 8 degrees C in Bradford today .. one of England's hotspots .. all aboard for the Pennine Riviera ((:>)
  • 8 degrees C in Bradford today .. one of England's hotspots .. all aboard for the Pennine Riviera ((:>)

You're there early Lincs, it's the cup this Saturday :wink:
  • RedChaser said:

8 degrees C in Bradford today .. one of England's hotspots .. all aboard for the Pennine Riviera ((:>)

You're there early Lincs, it's the cup this Saturday :wink:
    no such luck me old mate (good or bad, take yer pick) .. just info gleaned from the BBC Weather Pages .. I'll be there Saturday week though .. REALLY looking forward to it
  • Your joking you've had the train ticket since 2001 and are yet to get match ticket
  • edited December 2016

If anybody has a spare match ticket I'll take it as I do not have one.

Not that old chestnut. Don't buy a ticket, wait until the day for somebody to cry off and buy it half price. You could get in on a child's one anyway. I don't know why you don't just befriend a wheelchair user (and I can think of the ideal person!!! Sorry @blackpool72) and go for free as a carer.

I like your thinking :smiley:
  • Olster take plenty of money with you next Saturday elfs is bound to forget his wallet
  • clb74 said:

Olster take plenty of money with you next Saturday elfs is bound to forget his wallet

He also has to pay me out on the Friday night, so you better take a few extra quid to cover his match ticket and food expenses.
  • clb74 said:

Olster take plenty of money with you next Saturday elfs is bound to forget his wallet

He also has to pay me out on the Friday night, so you better take a few extra quid to cover his match ticket and food expenses.
    Don't take liberties Otto, we had one bet of £20.

As an aside, Blackpool is going and I'm keeping an eye on him. My good deed for the day!
  • Sponsored links:

• If anybody has a spare match ticket I'll take it as I do not have one.

Why have people lol'd this? I am very concerned all tickets may get sold.
  • Keep on I'm listening you know: )
  • I'm still looking for a match ticket for tomorrow, any spares?
  • I have spare train tickets! Still available and will now accept offers below the face value of £30.....

• HandG said:

I have spare train tickets! Still available and will now accept offers below the face value of £30.....

@Addickted2TheReds
  • Looking forward to this.

Are we allowed to sing the jingle bells song if we're winning yet?
  • olster said:

HandG said:

I have spare train tickets! Still available and will now accept offers below the face value of £30.....

@Addickted2TheReds
    No, no, no, no
  • Come on then let's be having you
  • On route Mr crown
  • Just stocking up the volvo with goodies for the trip
    4 hours and 5 mins of driving bliss
  • Sponsored links:

• Our train gets into Leeds at 10:24 and then Bradford at 10:50 or something, are we best jumping off at Leeds and spending a couple of hours there before heading over to Bradford ?
  • se9addick said:

Our train gets into Leeds at 10:24 and then Bradford at 10:50 or something, are we best jumping off at Leeds and spending a couple of hours there before heading over to Bradford ?

Apparently there are quite a few decent pubs in Bradford mate. I'd get the travel out the way. The ground is 20 walk also
  • robroy said:

se9addick said:

Our train gets into Leeds at 10:24 and then Bradford at 10:50 or something, are we best jumping off at Leeds and spending a couple of hours there before heading over to Bradford ?

Apparently there are quite a few decent pubs in Bradford mate. I'd get the travel out the way. The ground is 20 walk also
    Open before 11am ?
  • Spotted Katrien sitting in Pret at King'a Cross. Can't believe she still gets the train, especially as the next Bradford train doesn't get there until 1337!
  • Simon E said:

Spotted Katrien sitting in Pret at King'a Cross. Can't believe she still gets the train, especially as the next Bradford train doesn't get there until 1337!

You assume she's going to the match !
  • edited December 2016
    se9addick said:

Simon E said:

Spotted Katrien sitting in Pret at King'a Cross. Can't believe she still gets the train, especially as the next Bradford train doesn't get there until 1337!

Some other guys on the train have also spotted that she's on the train, in first class.

• Simon E said:

se9addick said:

Simon E said:

Some other guys on the train have also spotted that she's on the train, in first class.

Time for another supporters meeting then?
  • shirty5 said:

Simon E said:

se9addick said:

Simon E said:

Knowing what she's like, she may well count this a supporter engagement.
  • Simon E said:

shirty5 said:

Simon E said:

se9addick said:

Simon E said:

Knowing what she's like, she may well count this a supporter engagement.
    Why break a habit of a lifetime