Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Latics Match Thread 27/9/16

edited September 2016 in General Charlton
Evening folks, so here we go with the first of a 4 match home game run. 2 points lost on Saturday or an honourable fighting draw? Tonight's visitors sit below us and are currently in the relegation zone but just 3 points behind us!!. Sources are saying we are going to play 4-4-2, but I guess when the team is announced we will see if they are right.
I'm saying that it'll be an Addicks victory, but I don't think it'll be a push-over by any means, however we want to get 9 points from our next 3 home league games and tonight is the night we need to kick off on that run.
I'll bring you the teams as soon as I have them, but in the meantime COYR's!!!!

Comments

• Options
    I'm still pissed off after going to Oxford so i ain't going tonight.
    Many thanks in advance RM
  • Options
    Slade is going for an attacking 6-3-1 formation this evening.
  • Options
    About 10 of us at our seats... Hope not many more show up am starting to feel suffocated
  • Options
    On way home from work but just can't be bothered. Too tired. Would probably fall asleep. Going home. Sad days.
  • Options
    Just walked past Peter Taylor, obviously scouting for someone
  • Options
    Evening Red and the match day crew.

Should in theory be a straight forward victory tonight. There is definitely some guff in this league and the feedback so far is Oldham most definitely are guff.

Saying that, I've done a Charlton / Bradford double, so look forward to that going belly up
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Just walked past Peter Taylor, obviously scouting for someone

He was here against Shrewsbury too
  • Options
    TEAM NEWS | That's three changes for Charlton, with Ezri Konsa, Ricky Holmes and Lee Novak coming into the starting XI.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Holmes starting ...good
  • Options
    Does Slade understand the meaning of attacking? FFS.
  • Options
    TEAM NEWS | Jason Pearce remains sidelined with concussion and Harry Lennon misses out through suspension.
  • Options
    Novak and Magennis up front
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    off Brussell you negative boring prick, your playing at home to Oldham, start two fecking wingers. Jackson left midfield ... Wow Oldham must be quaking in their boots. 0-0.
  • Options
    Surely this was the game to start Botaka. Anyway, Jackson will surely justify it with a ceremonial tap-in ;)
  • Options
    Betake and Lookman on the bench. Slade is so bloody cautious. Is it fear of the sack that stops him from really going on the attack to win?
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    No lookman
    No Botaga
    No Whose

SLADE you really are a negative
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Does Slade understand the meaning of attacking? FFS.

Playing two wingers would leave us exposed and overrun in midfield given our options there.

Holmes and two out-and-out strikers is hardly defensive and should give us options and enough threat going forwards.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    JUST BEEN TWEETED-:Sam Allardyce to leave England role tonight. Mutual agreement between him and FA to part ways
  • Options

JUST BEEN TWEETED-:Sam Allardyce to leave England role tonight. Mutual agreement between him and FA to part ways

Allardyce out Freye in
  • Options
    Paid him off with a gag order --- he walks away with his pockets full
  • Options
    Zzzzzzzzz Slade you boring bald bastard
  • Options

off Brussell you negative boring prick, your playing at home to Oldham, start two fecking wingers. Jackson left midfield ... Wow Oldham must be quaking in their boots. 0-0.

Why have admin edited this
  • Options
    Sam is sacked according to 5 Live and sky sports
  • Options
    Really poor lineup up from Slade.

Needs at least one of Lookman or Botaka. Apart from Holmes that side lacks pace.
  • Options
    Thanks in advance @Redmidland for the thread - COYR
  • Options
    Botaka must (understandably) be getting a bit pissed off with just 10 minutes here and there.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!