Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Protests please

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dave2l said:

"The draw will turn to wins" - really can't see it happening....to a point where it's threatening at the top of the table and trying to get a playoff place.

Slade is way over cautious.

Showing signs of desperation and fear already at these early stages. The team is speaking for him.

The reason the protests were held back in the 1st place was because he and the fresh faces needed a chance without protests at hand and being pre-judged.

There are no signs for me that convincing victories will start emerging..... Judging on performances also. Very deflated team already.

I think the protests should go full throttle.

We all want it.

We all want to see it.

To be honest a bit of atmosphere , positive or negative is better then nothing. Would probably help the team anyway.

Most couples shag after an argument

Yes. But do they shag each-other?
  • Options

They are winning----They want to replace the support base with ANOthers--- we know this cant happen they have no clue.
    They see the secretive Target 20K as some sort of given---we know how fecking impossible that is even when ALL the fans are onside.

Staying away ? sure its a protest but does anyone really think The Cult Leader gives a shit ? he KNOWS he is right and he has deep pockets which will be used to prove he is right ---no matter how long it takes or where OUR football club ends up

They need to be driven out.

His mouth piece isnt going anywhere---its about his "vision" and her ambition

They are PARASITES that have attached themselves onto our club. One to feed an ego and one for its own ambition. Do you just leave parasites and hope they go away ? no you get rid of them and one way is making the HOST impossible for it to stomach ----drive them out.

Staying away ISNT working.

You and others have said this before. It's a point I have some sympathy with, but there are serious questions. It's no-use keep repeating the same mantra, because although it sounds bold, it goes absolutely nowhere. What are the specifics of 'driving them out'? How are we going to do it? Who's going to take a lead? How are we going to get people on-side? It sounds like the things you might be talking about are pitch invasions, board-room sit ins, threats to individuals, perhaps even more than threats. But who is really gonna do that? We saw from the failed pitch invasion last season that talk is cheap, action requires more organisation and more bottle than anything we've seen so far. Are you prepared to take the lead? I ask, because despite having some sympathy with the basic idea, I'm not prepared to do it and I'd be surprised if there were many that were.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Let's play guess his username. Airman Brown?

@cafc4life ?

Dazzler21 said:

@cafc4life ?
    No ifs no buts I reckon.
    Im really confused as to why ive been mentioned here lol
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

Dazzler21 said:

@cafc4life ?

Dazzler21 said:

@cafc4life ?
    No ifs no buts I reckon.
    Im really confused as to why ive been mentioned here lol
    i think they mean me mate.
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

@C4FC4L1f3 ?
    No ifs no buts I reckon.
    That's the one I meant!