Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CARD Statement - Resumption of matchday protest activity

Comments

• Options
    Fck me, if it's not bad enough being Trolled by a bloke that's famed for wearing a cardigan, now I'm being trolled by someone with the wit of an eleven year old.

Still, nobody ever said it was easy being a Charlton fan...
  • Options

SE7toSG3 said:

Even if there is an 'anti card' movement (which I think is boosted by the agreed armistice on protests up to now this season) there remains a distinct lack of pro-regime movement, which in itself is very telling

I suspect its not so much an anti-CARD 'movement'/sentiment but more a result of having removed the Boycotters from the ground (always going to be an own goal as they were probably the more passionate anti-Roland group) and no doubt lost those that would naturally drift away with relegation what is left in the ground is mostly going to be made up with committed Charlton fans and others that want the team to succeed or just see a game of football.
    Sorry but now you are talking nonsense. You are claiming that boycotters are not committed fans or want the team to succeed!
    He's just trolling.

He'll withdraw the "real fans" remark soon only to repeat it again as he's done half a dozen times this season.

Don't feed the troll.
    LetthegoodtimesTROLL ?
    That deserves a letthegoodtimesLOL

Apologies everyone. I'm aware of how bad that is.
    :blush:
  • Options
    edited October 2016
  • Options

Well I must admit i'm a bit disappointed there's been no announcement by CARD this morning saying `Well actually the protests start today'.
    It would have been a good opportunity to spread the word and embarrass Katie in front of her potential new customers.

• Options
    I can't help it, i'm just off for an hours Krav Maga. By 3 o'clock i'll be ready for anything!
  • Options
    WSS said:

You can cancel this now, after KM's comments with fans:

"The beauty of Charlton is that the fans have played such a massive part in the club's history. You - the fans - are Charlton."

Where does she say that?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    At their latest staged Q+A
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

WSS said:

"The beauty of Charlton is that the fans have played such a massive part in the club's history. You - the fans - are Charlton."

Where does she say that?
    Today in the meeting before the game. Can't remember which supporters' group it was with
  • Options
    "We know we made huge mistakes and we are working hard to put them right, and get fans back feeling more engaged with the club."

"Last year we messed up with player recruitment. Those we recruited this season I feel confident in."

• Options
    'I don't give a flying fuck about you little people or your club except to the extent it furthers my career.'

Man comes over and whispers in ear.

'I've just been told it would further my career if we had more fans again, and I think you're all great and you are Charlton without you we are nothing.'
  • Options
    And plenty will fall for it.
  • Options
    One of your best Stig
  • Options
    We are only human though and sometimes minor mistakes do slip through the net.OR into the net.
    Rochdale,Oldham,Oxford etc etc.
  • Options
    I'm so engaged I'm on my way home.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I reckon when the Red Devils flew in they fucked up and crashed into the north upper crowed straight into me, knocked me out cold, and I'm in a coma. It is the only possible reason for what has happened to Charlton!
  • Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

I reckon when the Red Devils flew in they fucked up and crashed into the north upper crowed straight into me, knocked me out cold, and I'm in a coma. It is the only possible reason for what has happened to Charlton!

Keep taking your medicine your be ok
  • Options
    @Stig - that's a fine piece of artwork!
  • Options
    WSS said:

stonemuse said:

WSS said:

Where does she say that?
    Today in the meeting before the game. Can't remember which supporters' group it was with
    Is there a thread about this, please ?

Think it was Maidstone & the Weald's turn.

• Options
    edited October 2016

Fck me, if it's not bad enough being Trolled by a bloke that's famed for wearing a cardigan, now I'm being trolled by someone with the wit of an eleven year old.

If you're referring to me, dear sir ( note the lower case "s") , I should admit that wit is not my forte.

However, I have the intellect of Stephen Hawking, the wisdom of the Dalai Lama and the body of Marilyn Monroe ( when she was alive, of course)

Guess I can make do without a sense of humour....

...which is more than I can say for you.

:smile:
    BOOM SHAKALA! You tell him Fanny!
  • Options

If you're referring to me, dear sir ( note the lower case "s") , I should admit that wit is not my forte.

However, I have the intellect of Stephen Hawking, the wisdom of the Dalai Lama and the body of Marilyn Monroe ( when she was alive, of course)

Guess I can make do without a sense of humour....

...which is more than I can say for you.

:smile:
    BOOM SHAKALA! You tell him Fanny!
    Don't get too excited, this version of 'fanny write message, have good time' doesn't really impress
    Sorry do you have an English translation of that?
    It's a play on a reference to a skillful artistic practice found in parts of the Far East but to avoid any further confusion to other board members such as yourself and the person that liked your comment I've edited it out now.
  • Options
    Was queuing for a drink at HT time today and heard two young lads, about 10/11, saying how they missed the protests.

That is all the convincing anyone should need that it's time to ramp them up again