Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

If I were King or Queen.

13»

Comments

• A £10 fine whenever someone says 'amazing', proceeds to go to the NHS, their funding issues solved within one week.
  • iaitch said:

A £10 fine whenever someone says 'amazing', proceeds to go to the NHS, their funding issues solved within one week.

That's an amazing idea.

Oh, shit.
  • edited September 2016

Annoying phrases ("thats amazeballs" or "We're all on a journey in our lives") to be outlawed and if heard in public means the offending prick has to spend a week in the stocks... Same with anyone who suggests things like YOFO (?) to be added to the dictionary, the words are already in there, thats a fucking acronym, its not needed in there!!

I like this.

Can we extend to people who put things on Facebook that they 'went to the school of hard knocks' and studied at 'the university of life'

They're annoying phrases so in they go!!

As can FaceBook people who post a rant, get the response of "You ok hun xx" and then reply: "Yeh tell you later"

"Management Speak" isnt exempt either... So the words like: Brainstorming etc. can see them suffer too
  • That's what my heart yearns for now, a little silhouetto of a man.
  • Easy hand the borough of Greenwich and any properties in the area over to CARD. Bring in thorough fit and proper regulations for any potential foreign owners. Turn the Den into an Urban Zoo and move Millwall to Milton Keynes for ground share and relegate both of them to Sunday league football
  • Easy hand the borough of Greenwich and any properties in the area over to CARD. Bring in thorough fit and proper regulations for any potential foreign owners. Turn the Den into an Urban Zoo and move Millwall to Milton Keynes for ground share and relegate both of them to Sunday league football

Sunday League Football? - I'd relegate them to playing five a side Football at Goals on a Monday night!!
  • Annoying phrases ("thats amazeballs" or "We're all on a journey in our lives") to be outlawed and if heard in public means the offending prick has to spend a week in the stocks... Same with anyone who suggests things like YOFO (?) to be added to the dictionary, the words are already in there, thats a fucking acronym, its not needed in there!!

I like this.

Can we extend to people who put things on Facebook that they 'went to the school of hard knocks' and studied at 'the university of life'

As can FaceBook people who post a rant, get the response of "You ok hun xx" and then reply: "Yeh tell you later"

"Management Speak" isnt exempt either... So the words like: Brainstorming etc. can see them suffer too
    That's that kind of blue sky thinking I expect from my monarch.
  • Annoying phrases ("thats amazeballs" or "We're all on a journey in our lives") to be outlawed and if heard in public means the offending prick has to spend a week in the stocks... Same with anyone who suggests things like YOFO (?) to be added to the dictionary, the words are already in there, thats a fucking acronym, its not needed in there!!

I like this.

Into the stocks you go... Will get Sue Perks to come along and just ramble next to you whilst you serve your time.

Maybe it'll help you to reflect and not do the crime again!! ;)

I like this.

Into the stocks you go... Will get Sue Perks to come along and just ramble next to you whilst you serve your time.

Maybe it'll help you to reflect and not do the crime again!! ;)
    Moving forwards we should probably take this offline and have a brainstorming session and then touch base with the results.

Dat ok with u hun? xxx
  • Ban lorry drivers from the roads during the hours of 06:00 to 19:00.

Ban religion.

Make the Millers a listed building.
  • Sponsored links:

• If I were King I'd have had poxy haircuts, terrible outfits and a couple of hits in the 80's then disappeared without trace.

If I were Queen I'd be richer than god
  • -get rid of religion
    -get rid of parliament
    -get rid of palace
    -get rid of rugby
    -get rid of panties for the 18-35's
  • I would ban all threads asking people what they would do if they were king or queen
  • New rule as your King... Add springs under the roads so that if your a stupid driver and cant drive properly or if your on the motorway and are lane hogging, the road will spring up and catapult you a few miles into the air.

Yes you and your car will come down eventually and your car will explode resulting in instant death yet.

(1) Its a good way to determine natural selection and so cull some of the peasants
    (2) The roads become safer
  • Blow job from Gemma Arterton every first Tuesday of the month.

So the rest of the month what?

Annoying phrases ("thats amazeballs" or "We're all on a journey in our lives") to be outlawed and if heard in public means the offending prick has to spend a week in the stocks... Same with anyone who suggests things like YOFO (?) to be added to the dictionary, the words are already in there, thats a fucking acronym, its not needed in there!!

I like this.

What about those that post awful memes with even worse spelling and grammar? An addition could be whoever came up with the word meme.
  • sam3110 said:

-get rid of religion
    -get rid of parliament
    -get rid of palace
    -get rid of rugby

Not sure about you sam, I don't wear 'panties'
  • Dazzler21 said:

Blow job from Gemma Arterton every first Tuesday of the month.

I like this.

What about those that post awful memes with even worse spelling and grammar? An addition could be whoever came up with the word meme.
    Takes him the rest of the month to get it back up again... Dont want to make it a wasted trip for Gemma!!
  • Dazzler21 said:

sam3110 said:

-get rid of religion
    -get rid of parliament
    -get rid of palace
    -get rid of rugby

Not sure about you sam, I don't wear 'panties'
    Think he was relating to the ladies
  • Dazzler21 said:

Blow job from Gemma Arterton every first Tuesday of the month.

I like this.

Richard Dawkins came up with the word meme. Don't think he ever envisioned it to end up as Facebook minion posts.
  • Id make the ball boys finger blast KM infront of the covered end as pre match entertainment
  • Sponsored links:

• What's a finger blast?