Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Malta

Comments

• Options
    England 2 Scotland 5. Hahaha hahaha.
    Sorry.
  • Options
    If it ain't fucking painful enough watching Charlton every week i now have to put up with this shite, fucking bollox
  • Options
    I went to the Luxembourg game in the last campaign. It was truly painful. I'm really not sure why people go, unless we're all just taking it in turns to go once.
  • Options
    Here's a quandary, watch Charlton on a continuous loop or England?
  • Options

Got my two caps and left after the second goal.

Until the supporters club are given their own block the atmosphere won't improve.

Sat a couple rows behind the Roland out flag in the top tier.

What are "two caps"?
    Loyalty points that you build up and allow you get tickets for big matches.
  • Options

Here's a quandary, watch Charlton on a continuous loop or England?

Is there a third choice? There's international potty training on Eurosport.
  • Options
    That second half was pretty terrible. Can't believe how much Rooney has declined.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

That second half was pretty terrible. Can't believe how much Rooney has declined.

He hasn't been the same since he got that hair weave.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    4th pint of Staropramen kicking in.
  • Options

se9addick said:

He hasn't been the same since he got that hair weave.
    He should have adopted a Bobby Charlton combover instead
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just like watching Charlton, one up front, hardly anybody in the box, passing sideways backwards couldn't beat players when running at them, plenty of posesion not a brain between them.

Other than that it was shit.
  • Options

Just like watching Charlton, one up front, hardly anybody in the box, passing sideways backwards couldn't beat players when running at them, plenty of posesion not a brain between them.

Other than that it was shit.

This
  • Options
    That was dogshit. How the hell does Lingard get anywhere near the national team? Poor performance all round,only Alli impressed
  • Options
    Fuck me,Southgate just said Lingard had a great game. I give up.
  • Options
    Henderson and Lingard both played well, Rooney was ok but I thought Ali was below par.
  • Options
    Think im just fed up with the game at the moment,got too accustomed to watching shit football week in week out!
  • Options
    se9addick said:

I got ridiculed on another thread last year for saying just that. I agree, he's got far worse. However, it's now about the role he's being asked to fulfill. He hasn't got the consistency of pass accuracy for his midfield position. He is generally shite at taking corners. When he gets into a more forward position he can be dangerous - but that doesn't happen enough. Apart from ManUre, what other premiership team would he get into?
    As for England, drop him.
  • Options

Henderson and Lingard both played well, Rooney was ok but I thought Ali was below par.

Yeah I thought Lingard was probably MotM
  • Options
    Thought Lingard played well.

• Options

se9addick said:

I got ridiculed on another thread last year for saying just that. I agree, he's got far worse. However, it's now about the role he's being asked to fulfill. He hasn't got the consistency of pass accuracy for his midfield position. He is generally shite at taking corners. When he gets into a more forward position he can be dangerous - but that doesn't happen enough. Apart from ManUre, what other premiership team would he get into?
    Rooney doesn't deserve a place in the England team OR Man U team at the moment, as he doesn't give enough to the team as a midfielder. In central midfield or the No 10 role, I'd have Dier, Henderson and Alli ahead of him
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2016

se9addick said:

Rooney doesn't deserve a place in the England team OR Man U team at the moment, as he doesn't give enough to the team as a midfielder. In central midfield or the No 10 role, I'd have Dier, Henderson and Alli ahead of him
    Or indeed several others.

He's so rubbish it's painful to watch.
  • Options
    Their keeper came across very well in his interview.
  • Options
    My first trip to the new Wembley...

Very impressed with the concourses but lower tier should have been built steeper and closer to the pitch - can't imagine it ever generates a good atmosphere.

England were ok given Malta played ten behind the ball even at 2-0 down - you just have to avoid accidents in these types of fixtures.
  • Options
    Only caught the last 15 minutes and it was very dull
  • Options
    Didn't watch the whole game, got home for the second half.

Fortunately we had something else to do (opening match attacks packs) because the football was awful, small triangles were pretty good but no drive or penetration.

England play around the box but no one klseems to have the balls to thrust on.
  • Options

Only caught the last 15 minutes and it was very dull

Lucky bastard
  • Options

Until the supporters club are given their own block the atmosphere won't improve.

What are "two caps"?

What are "two caps"?

What are "two caps"?

What are "two caps"?
    Wow, so you travelled to Wembly, paid for a ticket, left before half time................so you can buy a ticket for a "big" England match. :neutral:
  • Options

Didn't watch the whole game, got home for the second half.

Fortunately we had something else to do (opening match attacks packs) because the football was awful, small triangles were pretty good but no drive or penetration.

England play around the box but no one klseems to have the balls to thrust on.

Rashford was about the only one.
  • Options
    Scotland hahahahahahahaha
  • Options
    Did he get subbed off? Sorry I really want paying attention.