Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

It's going to be a smelly day in South East London ...

Message last updated: Sunday 9 October 2016 - 8.28AM.

We’re sorry to any customers in the DA1, DA2, DA4, DA5, DA6, DA8, DA9, DA14, DA15, DA16, and SE9 postcode areas who are waking up without water or low pressure this morning.

This is due to complications with overnight water pipe repair work in Crayford Road.

We’re working hard now to get everything back to normal as quickly as possible.

Comments

• Options
    DA5 affected.

Cold shower did iamdan jnr no favours ;-)
  • Options
    I stumbled into the shower first thing and thought it had packed up, until I tried to run a bath.
  • Options
    Quite funny that DA1,2,3,4,5,6,8 and 9 are effected but not DA7.

• Options
    I'm helping out and will only drink beer today
  • Options
    This happened to me over the August bank holiday weekend. And I had a date on the Monday. 4 hours to run a freezing cold bath. Total agitations
  • Options
    OK in DA16 despite the warning.
  • Options

On a serious note, if anyone from Crayford or Dartford does have no water today you are more than welcome to come round mine if you can get to Sidcup. Just stand on the driveway and I'll hose you up.

• Options
    We seem to be ok in DA2 now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I stumbled into the shower first thing and thought it had packed up, until I tried to run a bath.

Dave Mehmet, SBN and covered head to toe in soap suds ... now, that's a would ya for the laydees
  • Options
    Is anyone in SE9 ? What is the state of play with water there?

I am meant to be going to tai pan this afternoon and believe that is SE9
  • Options

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find him....maybe you can hire @se9addick to help you here
  • Options
    Back on in DA1
  • Options

Apparently just parts of DA1, 2 & 16 now
  • Options
    _MrDick said:

Dave Mehmet, SBN and covered head to toe in soap suds ... now, that's a would ya for the laydees
    Eh? Each to their own
  • Options
    Water pressure screwed in DA9.
  • Options
    Kent.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    So for once SE7 is the only place in SE London this weekend where there has not been a shit shower.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find him....maybe you can hire @se9addick to help you here
    I live in Peckham now so not much help I'm afraid !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2016
    _MrDick said:

knowing him, I'd wager it probably isnt soap suds.
  • Options
    i`m DA7 so I don't care lol
  • Options
    Just seen a video on Facebook of crayford high street completely flooded. No wonder water bills are rising!!
  • Options
    How many more times will Crayford be flooded!! It's been going on too long!
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    The new flats off the high street are the worst affected. The insulation has risen about 6ft in the underground car park and has crushed cars to the ceiling. These are the same flats that shed around 300 bricks when it was windy less than a year ago.
  • Options
    Heads up. Big Thames Water lorry full of bottled water on Denton Road top of Station Road Crayford for anyone that needs it. Going quick.
  • Options

Quite funny that DA1,2,3,4,5,6,8 and 9 are effected but not DA7.

That's coz I'm in DA7. They wouldn't dare
  • Options
    Bastards! Why can't this sort of thing just happen in Bermondsey where it does not matter?