Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Valley's tunnel gets a makeover!

Praise be to our dear leaders! All our problems are solved!

What a great plan from big Russ. I reckon this is just what is needed to see an upturn in results. We'll spank Coventry on Saturday, now. They'll be too intimidated by reading about the FA Cup win.

Cancel all the protests, I say. This is the turning point we've all be waiting for. They said they've learned their lessons - this proves it! I mean, it worked for Dowie...

Comments

• Options
    That looks terrific, really like it
  • Options
    Very good and how it should be!

Well Done RS.
  • Options
    Looks good to me, wonder if Kerms or SCP are on it from the League 1 title season, they should be.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Definitely a step upwards aesthetically, but not sure of the psychological effect on either the home or visiting teams!
  • Options
    _MrDick said:

Wow ... a reminder that we used to get crowds of over 27000 just 10 years ago. Now we're heading for crowds of 2700. Well done Roland and Katrien. Keep up the good work ....

Now now play nice we have Target 20k don't you know!

Tut tut
  • Options
    Nug said:

Looks good to me, wonder if Kerms or SCP are on it from the League 1 title season, they should be.

Yes, pretty sure I got a glimpse of Kermorgant on the wall alongside the year 2012 so assume SCP there as well.
  • Options
    i like it think it looks great well done
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    1StevieG said:

I do like a tidy tunnel.

Aye but it's the shite that runs out of it!
  • Options
    Glad to see effort is no longer demanded
  • Options
    edited October 2016

I'm very pleased with the makeover.

As it says lots of other clubs have similar in their tunnels but of course as a museum trustee I'm delighted our history is being marked this way.

Well done Russell Slade.

No, it won't turn defeats into wins but we don't have to be negative about everything the club does.

If Daisy and Target 20k suddenly claimed this is proof of a new era then by all means have a moan but at the moment this is good news IMHO.

Seconded. In many ways it falls under the "least they can do" category but they did it. Well done.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was the sign made on Microsoft word?
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited October 2016
    Nice bit of tunnel decoration.
  • Options
    Looks good, well done to whoever at the club organised this
  • Options
    Looks good

The external photos all around the outside of the North Stand were a good addition too
  • Options
    Well done Slade. I'll give you an extra game for that. Love Peacock btw.

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/charlton-athletic-football-club-tunnel-artwork-3355749.aspx