Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

the demise of the fuse bar

anyone else notice how buying a cadbury fuse bar is getting more and more difficult ?

I love these little blighters so I went online to fund out why they seem to be more rare and found out that they have dissapeared from the miniature heroes box as well.

Looks like they have gone altogether . I have decided to bombard cadbury with e mails to complain about this , we cannot let the fuse go the same way as the whisper or one of the greatest chocs ever the spira , the only choc you can use as a straw to drink hot tea through for that lovely melted heaven sensation , mmmmmm.

Comments

• Options
    Fuse - they were the ones that were all the bits swept off the Cadburys factory floor thrown in a chocolate bar?

I'm more of a double decker man myself, that and the occasional buscuit boost, or fruit and nut yorkie.

I still miss pacers however...
  • Options
    pacers are vile

mint is meant for toothpaste and chewing gum

mint sauce on lamb? what the heck is that all about?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]pacers are vile

mint is meant for toothpaste and chewing gum

mint sauce on lamb? what the heck is that all about?

Dude, you are right for sure, mint in chocolate, arrrggggggggggggg

Mint on Lamb aaaarrrrgggggggg
  • Options
    for a moment I thought you were talking about the watering hole in Beckenham :)
  • Options
    I love Fuse bars, cannot believe they have taken them out of the Heroes boxes.

Anyone else noticed that the Texan Bars seem to be re-appearing on shelves..?
  • Options
    sure is a mighty chew
  • Options
    star bars are still the daddy
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]star bars are still the daddy

aye to that, aye to that, star bars rock man
  • Options
    You can't beat a Mars though. Not only is it tasty, but it helps you work, rest and play - all at the same time. That's value for you.
  • Options
    Speaking of Chocolate Bars someone said on the infamous bus journey to lievrpool you should try dropping a lion Bar in a swimming pool & watch it empty quicker than you can say...'It's a floater...!'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Speaking of Chocolate Bars someone said on the infamous bus journey to lievrpool you should try dropping a lion Bar in a swimming pool & watch it empty quicker than you can say...'It's a floater...!'

I want to know how they know that!
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I love Fuse bars, cannot believe they have taken them out of the Heroes boxes.

Anyone else noticed that the Texan Bars seem to be re-appearing on shelves..?
    loved Texan bars s as a kid - shall have to keep an eagle eye out for them :-)

PS love the Lion bar idea!
  • Options
    Drifters are the way forward. I have just purchased a £5 worth for the guys in my sales team
  • Options
    Are you stupid... Mint and chocolate make excellent bedfellows. Piss all over the much over rated Chocolate orange combo. I give you Mint Aero and the Aero bubbles as well as mint poppets... to back my argument

That said i'm more of a crisps man myself - Chilli Macoys, Cheese and Onion Walkers, Seabrooks Salt & vinegar and Bacon wheat crunchies

I'll ignore your Lamb and mint thing as you're clearly wrong.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T[/cite]Piss all over the much over rated Chocolate orange combo.

dont get me started on this subject, its worse than mint choc anyday!
  • Options
    i often have dreams about roast lamb with mint sauce

sort yourselves out boys. its the best thing ever.
  • Options
    Lamb with mint sauce is top, next you'll be saying that Pork with apple sauce is wrong.

It's all right, and you know it!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]next you'll be saying that Pork with apple sauce is wrong.

concept is great, but really who even likes stewed apples! aaaarrrrrggggggg they are minging!
  • Options
    Just had a Starbar with me lunch.

Mmmmmmmm
  • Options
    Lamb with mint sauce is a must.

Apple sauce with pork is ok, but if your having roast pork cider gravey is it's perfect partner.

Back onto choc bars, anyone had a deep fried mars?
    Had one for the first time last saturday night. Bloody lovely it were.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: T[/cite]
    That said i'm more of a crisps man myself - Chilli Macoys, Cheese and Onion Walkers, Seabrooks Salt & vinegar and Bacon wheat crunchies

You can't beat Quavers. FACT.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Just had a Starbar with me lunch.

Mmmmmmmm
    STARBARs - another good one! Didn't know you could still get them, although I rarely have chocolate bars now, just the occaisonal Kit-Kat when I see the dark choclate ones.

How are your nose and eyes healing?

Nose all bent and eyes surrounded by yellow skin???
  • Options
    My eyes are pretty much normal now, the nose has a lovely bend in it, however that is being operated on this Monday and Ketman gave me a lovely explanation of what happens last Sunday.

Apparently the bruising will come back again, I'm sure my boss will be over the moon about that.
  • Options
    why spoil a lovely piece of lamb by whacking mint sauce all over it ? weirdos.
  • Options
    lamb makes it taste better by complimenting it.

whereas, smothering a pink fillet steak in peppercorn sauce till its swimming, is wrong!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]

whereas, smothering a pink fillet steak in peppercorn sauce till its swimming, is wrong!

The only thing a steak should be swimming in is its own blood. FACT!
  • Options
    e mailed cadbury about the fuse and got this response

Thanks for your e-mail . This product has been discontinued.
    Consumer preferences do change from time to time and as a
    major manufacturer it is important that Cadbury maintain a
    wide range of products that meet consumer demands. There are no
    plans to re-introduce this product in the immediate future, but
    there is a chance that you may see it again at some time.
    Thanks again for your E-mail.
    Charlie
    Cadbury Consumer Relations Departmen

frankly I'm outraged , nobody bloody well asked me did they?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]e mailed cadbury about the fuse and got this response

Thanks for your e-mail . This product has been discontinued.
    Consumer preferences do change from time to time and as a
    major manufacturer it is important that Cadbury maintain a
    wide range of products that meet consumer demands. There are no
    plans to re-introduce this product in the immediate future, but
    there is a chance that you may see it again at some time.
    Thanks again for your E-mail.
    Charlie
    Cadbury Consumer Relations Departmen

frankly I'm outraged , nobody bloody well asked me did they?

They could have at least sent you some Free Cadbury vouchers or chocolate for the time you spent composing that emotionally charged e-mail or the inconvenience that they have caused you. :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]frankly I'm outraged , nobody bloody well asked me did they?
    calm down, no need to blow a fuse ...
  • Options
    they'll have stock on www.aquarterof.co.uk won't they?