Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

11+

2»

Comments

• Options
    Great post.
    My daughter has nothing other than glowing school reports.
    I do think however (and this is my own personal opinion), that my daughter would have achieved more if we moved from SE7 earlier.
    My son passed his 11+ following our move to Blackfen.
    Saying that, my daughter has a darn sight more creative mind than my son.
    I guess moving to an area that has a spoken first language as English in 99% of the pupils helps.
    Who actually knows?
  • Options
    Shag said:

waldo said:

Can someone please explain to me in simple terms what this post has in relation to cafc please?

It does nt . That simple enough for ya ?
    Hello?
  • Options
    6 = 17
  • Options

The other is about the most chilled out and likeable lad you could wish to meet.

I take it, he's not a spanner then. :wink:
  • Options

The other is about the most chilled out and likeable lad you could wish to meet.

Haha. All my kids are Millwall. All visited the Den before they were 6 months. Some have 'got it'. Some don't. If something doesn't have four legs and eat shit loads of hay (thAt I have to pay for!)then it doesn't get much attention from my daughter. . My eldest is Millwall through and through and goes down there with his mates. I got him a Millwall tattoo for his 18th. (Just keeping in line with the stereotype there). When they get asked they all say they're Millwall though. In Crete last year a waiter asked my son "who's your team mate? Chelsea?" "No mate" my son replied "I'm Millwall"

I don't know why that warmed my heart, but it did.

• Options

Haha. All my kids are Millwall. All visited the Den before they were 6 months. Some have 'got it'. Some don't. If something doesn't have four legs and eat shit loads of hay (thAt I have to pay for!)then it doesn't get much attention from my daughter. . My eldest is Millwall through and through and goes down there with his mates. I got him a Millwall tattoo for his 18th. (Just keeping in line with the stereotype there). When they get asked they all say they're Millwall though. In Crete last year a waiter asked my son "who's your team mate? Chelsea?" "No mate" my son replied "I'm Millwall"

That your son had managed to remember why he had a Millwall tattoo?
  • Options

That your son had managed to remember why he had a Millwall tattoo?
    Lol. No, that was my youngest in Crete. Don't see much of my eldest these days. He's 22 and it's all Ibiza, Amsterdam, etc

• Options
    I passed my 11+, got 1 B, 7 Cs & a D at GCSE, 3 low grade passes at A Level & at 37 years old I'm doing a job I despise - live with my in-laws because I can't afford my own place & don't own a thing!

11+ pass or failure doesn't mean anything