Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Paper tickets

This might sound like a daft question to some so apologies in advance!! I decided to opt for print at home paper tickets for Coventry which I have never used before, do I just scan that square thing with funny patterns at the turnstile? Cheers

Comments

• Options

This might sound like a daft question to some so apologies in advance!! I decided to opt for print at home paper tickets for Coventry which I have never used before, do I just scan that square thing with funny patterns at the turnstile? Cheers

Yes :-)
  • Options
    Either if the two funny square things.

The laser is coming from the top rather than underneath so you need the funny square thing pointing upwards rather than face down.
  • Options
    Thanks chaps, me and technology do not mix lol. And very funny addickted, made me proper laugh out loud although given the question I asked, I was braced for a torrent of replies like yours :)
  • Options
    I did think about saying that you needed to make the tickets into a paper hat and hold your arms up as you went through the turnstileslike those new scanners at airports, but thought it sounded unbelievable.
  • Options
    Yep and depending on the print quality it may or may not work as I found out, another tip don't fold the paper through the QR code

• Options
    I hated the first time I did print at home. Kept thinking it wasn't going to work at the turnstile. All fine. Scan at the turnstile and walk in.

You can relax now and concentrate more on smuggling beach balls, stress balls etc.... past the guards.
  • Options
    Just stroll boldly up to main reception and say "I'm from Pitch PR" and you can get in for free every week. Works for me anyway.