Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

chris iwalumo

13»

Comments

• Options
    People keep forgetting that before we ran out of steam in the last few games we were creating 15 chances per game so if we sign anyone with a track record at this level we will be top six minimum and hopefully squeeze into the top two.

The parachute money covers roughly half of the sky deal so IF we sell Darren Bent then there are no money issues as far as I can see. Pardew must be given the money to complete the rebuild and this fella could well be one of the four strikers we need to compete over 46 games.

West Brom did look good but did you see the other teams in the play off semis? So if we can sign the likes of Song and / or jensen the midfield will be ok. Marcus Bent is going nowhere but we might get 10 goals from 25 - 30 games? So lets just hope we can sign / borrow a couple of decent strikers.
  • Options
    Whyte was in my year at John Ball..
  • Options
    What do you want a medal.
  • Options
    yep.. I hear it was whacky backy not powder
  • Options
    Can I throw another name into the hat? Mcleod at MK dons, young quick, England U21 appearances and plenty of goals in his 3 seasons of football.
  • Options
    and would cost an absolute bomb i think... didn't they turn down a bid of nearly 2million from Peterboro'
  • Options
    i'm suprised no one has pickde up McLeod by now, there must be a reason for that.
  • Options
    Jason Euell ?!?!

His stock has plummetted even further at Boro, but don't forget he used to be a hero for us when he was getting 10 goals a season for 3 consecutive years in the Prem.

*runs for cover*
  • Options
    keep on running...
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]i'm suprised no one has picked up McLeod by now, there must be a reason for that.

Getting sent off 4 times a season might have something to do with it (slight exagerration, but his disciplinary record isn't good). He's talented but also a bit of a nutter.