Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anti-Card

2»

Comments

• Options
    shirty5 said:

This account has popped up on Twitter

OAndyHunt who was banned from here recently would be my guess. Signed off with a first name of Edward on most of his last comments
    Looks like the work of Nathan Prior or Paulie - best ignored!
  • Options
    Sage said:

Don't give people the recognition they want

Here, this was taken before I got moved to my new seats, but the people I am talking about is the older couple on the right hand side of the picture, third row from bottom, older man with white hair is the one who gave me constant abuse all game. I used to sit next to them for years, know their names but they have shown they think they're above everyone and is fairly patronising, especially when I am just voice my opinion about wanting Roland out by standing up. The only time I may have seemed rude is when I am sticking up for myself, like anyone else would.

Plus, the man between the N and D in the sign sat behind me last season. Constantly giving abuse to me and my girlfriend, calling us all the names under the sun, pushing me, getting in my face and telling me to never come back.

I know what you're saying about the recognition, and totally understand it. However, it's these people who are helping to ruin the club, they deserve to be shamed after what they have done to me, my girlfriend and the others around them.
    How he can criticise anyone with hair like that is beyond me.
  • Options
    Meire looked a lot more uncomfortable than I have seen her and there was no sign of smirking. There was a lot of black & white sitting around and abouts the directors box and she looked upset.
  • Options
    Sage said:

Here, this was taken before I got moved to my new seats, but the people I am talking about is the older couple on the right hand side of the picture, third row from bottom, older man with white hair is the one who gave me constant abuse all game. I used to sit next to them for years, know their names but they have shown they think they're above everyone and is fairly patronising, especially when I am just voice my opinion about wanting Roland out by standing up. The only time I may have seemed rude is when I am sticking up for myself, like anyone else would.

Plus, the man between the N and D in the sign sat behind me last season. Constantly giving abuse to me and my girlfriend, calling us all the names under the sun, pushing me, getting in my face and telling me to never come back.

I know what you're saying about the recognition, and totally understand it. However, it's these people who are helping to ruin the club, they deserve to be shamed after what they have done to me, my girlfriend and the others around them.
    Mate I am the RO in that pic. And the first man you mention is the one who grabbed my arm. He also told my friend and cousin (OUT) that they weren't wanted here. Considering one of them is a Walsall fan and was there to support the protests it was a bit far. The second guy made one comment then shut up.
  • Options

Sage said:

Mate I am the RO in that pic. And the first man you mention is the one who grabbed my arm. He also told my friend and cousin (OUT) that they weren't wanted here. Considering one of them is a Walsall fan and was there to support the protests it was a bit far. The second guy made one comment then shut up.
    Unfortunately mate, the one who was behind you, me and my girlfriend had abuse from all last year. They seem to hate anything anti regime and don't even know what's going on, so much that they didn't even know who Sisu is, yet they claim to be football fans.

Glad it was another lifer near me, people who share a common opinion as it's hard to in that area.
  • Options
    Sage said:

We had a gentleman sitting in the row behind us who tried grabbing my arm as we were throwing the pigs. I threw them anyway. He told us to get out and not come back. Of course we ignored that too. Every time there was a chant against Roland he got angry. Best to just not engage these people. They want to get a rise out of you!

You should have thrown him on the pitch.

Bloke sounds like a total wanker.

We had a gentleman sitting in the row behind us who tried grabbing my arm as we were throwing the pigs. I threw them anyway. He told us to get out and not come back. Of course we ignored that too. Every time there was a chant against Roland he got angry. Best to just not engage these people. They want to get a rise out of you!

You should have thrown him on the pitch.

Bloke sounds like a total wanker.
    Exactly the same type of guy who was giving me abuse all game, even when I was sitting and watching, totally ignoring him, yet he kept going on. Grabbed my arm (didn't even a throw a pig) and kept pushing me when I was sitting down. 3 times my age and apparently I am the pathetic one.
    Don't rise, just adopt a strategy learned from our glorious leader. Smirk at them while maintaining eye contact. That said, if someone started pushing me and grabbing my arm, I may struggle to remain civil.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

This account has popped up on Twitter

OAndyHunt who was banned from here recently would be my guess. Signed off with a first name of Edward on most of his last comments
    There's a small but vociferous group who are popping up on forums and social media. It's not that hard to guess where this came from. The guy they keep re-tweeting - @cafcollie670 - seems to be of a similar mentality so quite possibly him.
  • Options
    Sage said:

It's worrying the amount of people who still support this regime and wonder why I am protesting.

I got moved from my seat by the stewards very early on and back ironically where my old season ticket seat was. All because of the apologists complaining and telling me to shut up.

Been called pathetic, mindless, honestly you think of it, I was called it today, and all I done was stand up and sing wanting Roland and Sisu out.

I hate these idiots just as much as I hate this regime. Most of them are also older, snobby people who think they're above the rest of us.

Sage said:

Next protest let's all get seats in this area I'd love them to start on me.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Had a group of people sat behind me yesterday who were suggesting that the protests were "targeting the players, and it's bang out of order"

They then proceeded to slag off the players non stop all game.

I know it's all very nicey-nicey to say that everyone is entitled to their own views or whatever, but I genuinely can't stand these wankers who don't give a toss about how the club is being run into the ground.

They may have supported the club for 50 years, but I want this club to be around so I get the chance to do the same.

I've no time for those who have their head in the sand on this situation, sorry!