Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Little Piggies

We got given a piglet whilst waiting outside the Lib club. Here started my problem. I knew the misses would not let it go. It was cute, squashy and ideal for a bed ridden dementia sufferer that her mother had become. We did get a few more, and got them into the ground secreted about our person and upon kickoff lobed them on the pitch. Now here lies my problem with the idiots that run the club, what happened to those piggies on the pitch? A great stunt would be having Kat and thousand of piglets off the pitch having then cleaned and then sent around local hospitals with children and care homes for the elderly. She could even state with her winky eye “we are now working with our supporters” But I guess the most of little piglets are going to land fill, the one we saved is much appreciated by an old lady on Tess-side , she was scrunching her hands together causing liaisons on her palms, but now Mr. Piglet has put a stop to that. She even gave the thing a kiss which is the most she has done for weeks. Just for that I’ll be giving a bit for CARD.

Comments

• Options
    I don't know where the pigs will end up, Harry, but that's a really heart warming story about the one you gave away.

They will probably go the same way as the beach balls, which I believe we're rumoured to be something related to schools. I'd be interested about where they too to be honest.