Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roland where did he come from ?

Just thinking and my memory is shot , where or how did the clown first appear on our radar .
Maybe we could look back and find how he first got involved and if possible pressure the folk who had some influence then to ask him to just sling his hook !!

Comments

• Options
    Aak Jimenez and slater
  • Options
    From a long line of rats.
  • Options
    He was looking for an English club and looked at Ipswich around the same time he bought us or at least that is what I was told by a relatively close source.
  • Options
    Alex Jones of Port Vale is scared of rats.
    Roland could've helped us by attending the game.
  • Options
    Planet Bellendia in a galaxy far, far away
  • Options
    Belgium.
  • Options
    Born of a jackal?
  • Options

He was looking for an English club and looked at Ipswich around the same time he bought us or at least that is what I was told by a relatively close source.

Didn't know that. I wonder if Ipswich fans realise how lucky they are.
  • Options
    Cotton eyed Joe ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's been like living in a nightmare I can't wake up from, especially since last year or so. Yesterday I happened to see on the official Premier League Weibo (China's "Twitter") page that they posted a clip of El Karkouri's amazing free-kick goal against Arsenal in 2006. I was surprised to see that because it was not something like "on this day in 2006", the game was played in January that year. Still, whenever I see clips from our PL years I immediately have a sad feeling. I used to think we would one day go back there but with what's happened in the past two years I don't even know whether we'll be back competing in the Championship. I've wondered many times what exactly have we done to deserve this misfortune. :angry: We would be in a completely different world now had Duchatelet not bought us.
  • Options
    I thought Roland came from the sewers.
  • Options
    I'm not particularly bothered where he came from...... I just wish he would f^^^ off back there!
  • Options
    Where did he come from?

Simple the result of anul sex.