Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Port Vale match thread 18/10/16

1131415161719»

Comments

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Lennon over Tex. LOL.

Smacks of orders from above. They probably have to pay more money if Tex plays.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Lennon over Tex. LOL.

Lennon over Johnson
    Johnson over Tex...
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

CAFCsayer said:

Lennon over Tex. LOL.

Smacks of orders from above. They probably have to pay more money if Tex plays.
    Definitely beginning to wonder
  • Options
    Not surprised. Slade is a few more bad results away from the sack imo.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Depressing that we'd probably take 20th at the end of the season right now.

Sadly, quite a high percentage of fans dont care where we finish this season. The football isnt the reason that most people go to The Valley any more.And thats not having a go at those people either.
  • Options
    Russ, your coats here !
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Lets face it we are a midtable mediocre team

We're not though. Our first XI if managed properly is easily good enough for this league
    No one capable of managing a team properly would work for the freakshow here unless the wages were massive. I doubt Roland does massive wages, although they say he doesn't do failure so you never know...
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    The fact that Slade won't be sacked is yet another indication how clueless the people who run our club are. I referenced the home game against Cardiff when Peeters gambled on Slade having no balls and it paid off when he was first appointed. I said he was a rubbish coward to my brother on that day and he is proving it every day he manages our club. Get somebody who has a pair in now before it is too late.
  • Options

Yet another 1-1, our 5th of the season and 6th draw.

Think thats the 7th draw.....
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!