Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bet365 offer

Just curious as to how this offer works exactly. The £50 in play which they are doing for tonight's game of Barcelona v Man City.

If I were to do £50 before kick off of both teams to score and yes, would I be able to cover it with both teams to score and no in the in play offer?

I've seen people talking about it before but want to know what's the best way of guaranteeing something back, and the highest amount back possible.

Comments

• Don't do what i did for the arsenal vs liverpool game at the start of the season. I thought there would be more chance of there not being a goal than being loads so i had my first £50 on under 6.5 goals. Then had my inplay £50 on coutinho first goal at 9s.Coutinho scored the second goal of the game as it ended 3-4.

Pissed off wasnt the word. £50 down on a bet you really 9.5/10 cant lose on.
  • Put £50 on under 2.5 first half goals

Then when the game kicks off put £50 on over 2.5 first half goals

You'll either win £10, and get your £50 in-play stake given back (£10 profit)

Or you'll lose your £50 stake and win £216.66 (£166.66 profit)
  • Don't bet on 0-0, bet on No Goalscorer.

that way if it is 1-0 by an own goal you still get paid.
  • Sage said:

Just curious as to how this offer works exactly. The £50 in play which they are doing for tonight's game of Barcelona v Man City.

If I were to do £50 before kick off of both teams to score and yes, would I be able to cover it with both teams to score and no in the in play offer?

I've seen people talking about it before but want to know what's the best way of guaranteeing something back, and the highest amount back possible.

Basically yes you could lock in a profit and this is fine. On average whenever the offer is made the guaranteed profit could be as high as £30-40 which again is fine. The offer is made on the basis that it is giving a genuine bonus to customers without the silly rollover requirements etc...

There are no catches apart from abuse -if the ONLY business we get from you is locking in a profit on the 50/50 offer then you would eventually be excluded from taking it.
  • Forget about the Barcelona Man City game and stick it on Charlton to draw 1 1
  • bobmunro said:

Sage said:

Basically yes you could lock in a profit and this is fine. On average whenever the offer is made the guaranteed profit could be as high as £30-40 which again is fine. The offer is made on the basis that it is giving a genuine bonus to customers without the silly rollover requirements etc...

There are no catches apart from abuse -if the ONLY business we get from you is locking in a profit on the 50/50 offer then you would eventually be excluded from taking it.
    I've been excluded from doing it after my 4th attempt, I know a couple of people who have been doing this since it first started and they've not been gubbed, luck of the draw
  • bobmunro said:

Sage said:

I've been excluded from doing it after my 4th attempt, I know a couple of people who have been doing this since it first started and they've not been gubbed, luck of the draw
    Maybe they are giving us other business as well.
  • bobmunro said:

Sage said:

you are likely to get gubbed if its obvious you are locking in profit - ie, by backing 2 outcomes where you cannot lose.

Some people prefer to do as above, I always back and lay both my bets to guarantee around £30 profit from this offer.
  • MrOneLung said:

Don't bet on 0-0, bet on No Goalscorer.

that way if it is 1-0 by an own goal you still get paid.

I used to always do no scorer for the same reason however there didn't seem to be a cash out option. So I do the normal 0-0 now. If there's 10 mins to go and it's still 0-0 my bum hole goes and I normally cash out.
  • Sponsored links:

• How did they go about blocking you SheedyCAFC? Did they not pay your winnings on your 4th attempt?
  • ...or not refund your losing in play bet leaving you down?
  • I've won the 0-0 three times and bet365 have paid out no qualms
  • So just for clarification as I didn't manage to put the bet on tonight.. you have to lay £100 down in total, not bet365 match the stake you already put down? - instead, they guarantee to refund the in play stake if it loses?

Messi anytime surely was a given as well.

Good luck to anyone who done it tonight.
  • Sage said:

So just for clarification as I didn't manage to put the bet on tonight.. you have to lay £100 down in total, not bet365 match the stake you already put down? - instead, they guarantee to refund the in play stake if it loses?

Messi anytime surely was a given as well.

Good luck to anyone who done it tonight.

It's up to £50 pre-match and that is matched by the no-risk bet in-play. If you had a £20 single pre-match then bet365 will give you your first bet in-play as no risk at £20. So £40 in total.
  • edited October 2016

How did they go about blocking you SheedyCAFC? Did they not pay your winnings on your 4th attempt?

The offer would have been restricted and the no-risk in-play bet wouldn't have been allowed to be placed.