Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gillingham Spare Ticket

edited October 2016 in General Charlton
Mate of mine has a spare he's trying to shift. Unfortunately its in the home end (upper tier) If anybody is stuck for a ticket, inbox me. Face value - £22. Will be in Gillingham from 12 onwards.

Comments

• Options
    £22 to sit with inbreds :-1:
  • Options
    Sparrows Lane, Big Bad World and Millwall Fan seem to like doing that ;)
  • Options

Mate of mine has a spare he's trying to shift. Unfortunately its in the home end (upper tier) If anybody is stuck for a ticket, inbox me. Face value - £22. Will be in Gillingham from 12 onwards.

I'll give you £10 for it.

Must be worth it as you need to keep your trap quiet as the caravan dwellers do not like us very much.

• Options
    edited October 2016
    iamdan said:

The only real selling point is its within spitting distance of the directors box. Ideal chance to see how many pints of gin Sue Perks necks and throw a bit of abuse towards Katie.
  • Options

I'll give you £10 for it.

Must be worth it as you need to keep your trap quiet as the caravan dwellers do not like us very much.

Save your money and get me a couple of light ales.
  • Options

iamdan said:

The only real selling point is its within spitting distance of the directors box. Ideal chance to see how many pints of gin Sue Perks necks and throw a bit of abuse towards Katie.
    That is THE selling point.