Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football Team Car Stickers

Just thinking about this. I've never had a Charlton car sticker, but for the last year have had a CARD poster in my rear window. As I drive around I see mostly Wednesday, but occasionally something different. Noticed a van locally with Rochdale F.C the other week.

Just wondered, do you display a Charlton sticker and what unlikely / less fashionable club stickers you've seen displayed.

Comments

• Options
    I don't have a sticker on my car as it is a company car, but I'm willing to bet that I have the only car in Luxembourg with one of those mini CAFC kits stuck to the rear window.
  • Options
    I'm fairly sure mine's the only one in Portugal with a CAFC sticker, and an air freshener too...
  • Options
    I would never have one. I see them as an invitation to have your car broken into when your at a match.
  • Options

I would never have one. I see them as an invitation to have your car broken into when your at a match.

There's a car always parked in the road by Charlton Station with a "No-one Likes Us" sticker in the rear window, have seen it with a busted rear window/snapped off wipers/broken wing mirror on separate occasions over the years
  • Options
    My misses car has an everton one in the back window
    But on was to gills now with big cafc flag accross the back window
  • Options
    I've still got my Charlton tax disc holder complete with a fine collection of antique tax discs. I have a charlton sticker in the back window but it's so faded you can hardly see it - by now you should be getting a good idea of just how classy my motor is. I would love a new car sticker, but theres no way I'd buy one from the club shop. It would be nice if Card produced one.
  • Options

Just thinking about this. I've never had a Charlton car sticker, but for the last year have had a CARD poster in my rear window. As I drive around I see mostly Wednesday, but occasionally something different. Noticed a van locally with Rochdale F.C the other week.

Just wondered, do you display a Charlton sticker and what unlikely / less fashionable club stickers you've seen displayed.

I've had a Charlton sticker in the back of my car ever since the early 70s and this has necessitated transferring various versions over the years by carefully removing them without tearing and replacing on the new car rear window.

Why not buy a new one each time I hear you ask? Well, sometimes the designs leave a bit to be desired and as I live exiled a long way from The Valley I have also preferred Charlton stickers to 'Addicks' ones because few where I live will know what it means and sometimes it was only the latter that seemed to be available in the Club shop.