Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Gillingham match thread 22/10/16

Comments

• Options
    Yet another ex Addick. So predictable.
  • Options
    gills deserve the lead......konsa has the ball....to lookie....tackled....they come forward....crofts gets it....to mag...tackled....pearce to konsa....to rudd..he goes long again.....mag still cant get it....now they come forward and have loads of free space.....they are playing around us again....we cant get near the ball....long ball forward....we get hold of it.....crofts...to mag.....tackled again
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Taxi_Lad said:

Can't follow any more of this.... Too depressing. Will check in later

Taxi for Taxi Lad, don't blame ya mate, depressing as you say :disappointed: .
  • Options
    Different day. Same story.
    How many times are we gonna say that this season? Slade needs a laundry basket out of the place.
  • Options
    We are grim.
  • Options

C4FC4L1f3 said:

Are we promoted to the premier league yet?

Be patient....
    I'm still being patient ;)
  • Options
    gills have it back....solly wins it...crofts...holmes....konsa...pearce....fox now....mag again....no-one near him...so back to konsa....mag...3 mins added time....
  • Options
    Slade should be given the sack. By which i mean put in a sack and thrown in the Medway. You won't need to weigh the bag down, which is a plus.
  • Options
    I'm out....laters everyone
  • Options
    mag takes a long throw...ulves...pearce....lookie...shoots wide
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    gk taken long....konsa clears....rudd has the ball....he goes long again.....nowhere near mag....they clear again
  • Options
    Why do we keep on playing 4-5-1 away from home? Has it worked? No. So why does Slade persist with it?
  • Options
    mag has the ball...attacks.....they win it back again and slow play down....now they come forward..HT 1-0
  • Options
    Because Russell spare has achieved nothing in football at all ever
  • Options

This negative twat would have left Hales, Flanagan, Powell and Peacock out of the team if he'd been around in the 70s.

Ended up in hospital if that had happen back then.
  • Options
    We need another defender on the pitch urgently. Sort it out Slade.
  • Options
    HT stats addicks first-:
    possession.....39% - 61%
    shots on......... 1 - 2
    shots off........ 2 - 5
    corners.......... 0 - 5

GOALS........... 0 - 1

Current league position 18th with 16 points, 1 point above relegation zone
  • Options
    Gillingham have conceded two goals a game over the last six matches. In the first half we've had one shot on target.
  • Options
    Yes, I think it's time for Slade to go. I've not seen the point in sacking another manager. But his body language this week, coupled with decent players at this level seemingly not performing for him means I think it's time to make a change. Kenny Jackett in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedChaser said:

Taxi_Lad said:

Can't follow any more of this.... Too depressing. Will check in later

Taxi for Taxi Lad, don't blame ya mate, depressing as you say :disappointed: .
    You think its depressing you want to be here
    Its absolutely shocking
  • Options
    And its raining to sum it up
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Yes, I think it's time for Slade to go. I've not seen the point in sacking another manager. But his body language this week, coupled with decent players at this level seemingly not performing for him means I think it's time to make a change. Kenny Jackett in.

It won't be Kenny Jackett, he is the new Rotherham manager.
  • Options
    Bit late now. Bloke doesnt habe a scooby

Got to attack now

• Options
    Utter utter dross. Its fucking raining as well.
  • Options
    Kenny took Rotheram job. !
  • Options
    This is worse than toilet and to cap it all off its now starting to piss down aaaaaargh
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Valley11 said:

He's going Rotherham... Once again we're dithering

Any of our recent foreign dross have been better, their issue was the opposite to Slade, they just didnt know when not to attack
  • Options
    Easy money for Slade! The only reason he took the Job, saw how stupid Katrien was and though KA-CHING!
  • Options
    Lets hope Slade rips the players a new one at half time,sounds like we have been shit all over the pitch. Get Ajose on there,go 2 up front Brussell,got nothing to lose now. The buck stops with them today people,cant blame protests/airborne banners for being crap
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!