Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Meire & Duchatelat Time to Fly

13»

Comments

• Options

Two things, ⌨️If you can't build a paper plane @cantersaddick, you shouldn't be let loose in any form of technology.

redman said:

limeygent said:

One day there will be a supporters "Hall of Fame" for those who have contributed in getting these idiots out of our club.

Be a big Hall! Thousands of us, admittedly some more than others. Keep up the pressure.
    Passport photo wall.
    @Alwaysneil I wasn't referring to myself. I am more than capable of making a good paper plane. My part trick in yr 8 was to make one out of an A3 piece of card and lob it out a 4th floor window.

I was referring to some of the melons who can't make one that flies more than a foot. As demonstrated by that match when we won league one and people were trying but half of them went backwards...
  • Options
    Apologies.
  • Options

Two things, ⌨️If you can't build a paper plane @cantersaddick, you shouldn't be let loose in any form of technology.

redman said:

limeygent said:

One day there will be a supporters "Hall of Fame" for those who have contributed in getting these idiots out of our club.

Be a big Hall! Thousands of us, admittedly some more than others. Keep up the pressure.
    Passport photo wall.
    @Alwaysneil I wasn't referring to myself. I am more than capable of making a good paper plane. My part trick in yr 8 was to make one out of an A3 piece of card and lob it out a 4th floor window.

I was referring to some of the melons who can't make one that flies more than a foot. As demonstrated by that match when we won league one and people were trying but half of them went backwards...
    Personally for me it goes further if i screw it up into a ball and throw it like snowball.
    It ain't pretty but it goes miles
  • Options

redman said:

limeygent said:

Passport photo wall.

Personally for me it goes further if i screw it up into a ball and throw it like snowball.
    It ain't pretty but it goes miles
    This is what I'm talking about! Melons.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Yer well done nice touch
  • Options
    Do one Sue.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Couldnt you use one of those laser guided things and bang it straight down his chimney.
  • Options
    Thank-you whoever paid for the plane & thanks to CARD for organising.

Keep chipping away & they'll hopefully be gone sooner rather than later.
  • Options
    Roland is failure
    He wears a failures hat
    and Meire in his pocket
    Proves he's a grade A t**t
  • Options

I have it on good authority that her ladyship was not impressed with this.

Livid were the words used.

I can just picture the scene, Daisy looking at Perks and saying " Oh Sue, why can't they all be like you/"
  • Options

I have it on good authority that her ladyship was not impressed with this.

Livid were the words used.

good, just when Pinocchio thinks she can relax as protest dont happen away , she looks up to see the banner in the sky.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A friend of mine in Canada keeps telling me on his general sports news show that the pigs were mentioned last week and also the air demonstration.

Fantastic generous contribution by said fan and keep it up CARD!
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

A friend brought someone to the game who was non-Charlton and he was interested how badly the fans wanted the Belgians out, so thank you whoever paid for this for this brilliant example of how much these poltroons are detested. No doubt he'll spread the word as to what he witnessed to colleagues and friends.

A like simply for use of the word poltroon
  • Options
    Fiiish, I love the word 'Poltroon'. First time I came across it was over 50 years ago when that most famous of Belgians, Herge, the creator of Tintin, had Captain Haddock using it during one of his rants. Very apt using it in your posting.
  • Options
    edited October 2016

Unbelievably generous & effective gesture from one very special fan.

I fully realise this isn't the kind of thing the average Addick could afford but just shows the depth of passion for our famous football club that exists in our fan base.

Just shows we're all playing our part in this battle.

And how much support there will be for a new regime when the day arrives.

I think this is an important point. The energy being used against the current owner can be utilised to work with the new owner. The last time club and fans worked for the common goal, we went to the top! Some cynics have suggested that the protests will print potential buyers off. I think teh opposite should be the case!