Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Campbell-Ryce / Jason Lee

2»

Comments

• Jason Lee was one of my favourite loans. He did a job for us if I remember and I was a bit gutted we didn't sign him permanently.

We signed some guy called mendonca instead
  • Leyton Orient supporting mate of mine raved about JCR the season he was loaned out there - said we were mad not to play him but wasn't complaining. I think he won their POTY
  • McBobbin said:

Favourite Jason Lee story was him scoring the third as we came back from 4-2 down against Norwich, before Leaaaaaaaabuurrrrnn grabbed the equaliser. One of the most exciting games I've seen.

Also, he was good in the air and had two left feet

Remember that like it was yesterday. Sweaty Balmer got sent off in the first half, we went one up from a free kick, they equalised, we scored an identical free kick (Robson and Kinsella?) and then they scored again just before half time (I think). Two goals from that little cunt Darren Eadie in the second half and it looked like game over. The pineapple completely changed the game - pinging balls into the box and they just couldn't deal with him

Best game I'd seen at the valley for years
    Haha.... I kind of work with Eadie now. What did he do to irk?