Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Ketman @ Lords

No updates as far as i can see:

FIRST NPOWER TEST, LORD'S:
England 135-2 v West Indies
Daren Powell revived West Indies' fortunes with two wickets soon after lunch on the first day of the first Test, after England had dominated.

The hosts were 85-0 at lunch, but Andrew Strauss skewed a drive to point and a tentative Owais Shah was squared up, edging a catch to the slips.

Ramnaresh Sarwan had won an important toss at the start of the day, but his bowlers were inconsistent early on.

Alastair Cook, who has a good record at Lord's, was still there on 56.

England 1st Innings

A J Strauss c D S Smith b D B Powell 33
A N Cook not out 66
O A Shah c D S Smith b D B Powell 6
K P Pietersen not out 21

Extras 1nb 8lb 9

Total for 2 135 (33.0 ovs)

Comments

• Options
    Are we not all out then yet ? Fookin Ketman.....
  • Options
    Hopefully Monty isn't too knackered after the weekend's epic journey...

"WAKE UP"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Hopefully Monty isn't too knackered after the weekend's epic journey...

"WAKE UP"

Sorry to take this OT but how close to falling asleep was he?
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Shot in the back of the head by a Japanese sniper close. Nodding Dog to others who do not understand the term.
  • Options
    I've got a mate there today, would love to be there but I'm skint.

Went to Lords against Pakistan last summer it was awesome just drank red stripe, pimms and Champs all day in the boiling sun.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Shot in the back of the head by a Japanese sniper close. Nodding Dog to others who do not understand the term.

Thats pretty bad, I was too busy pissing Medders off with my snoring!
  • Options
    Ally cook, how was this guy not picked for the world, i no i have said it before, but whats going on! He is a class act, and only 21 (ish)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Shot in the back of the head by a Japanese sniper close. Nodding Dog to others who do not understand the term.

Thats pretty bad, I was too busy pissing Medders off with my snoring!

Someone said his head hit the windscreen at one point... not sure how close to the truth that was after several sumbuca's though....!

Weren't pissing me off mate... I was in the land of nod too, until some winker kept shouting "WAKE UP"...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Ally cook, how was this guy not picked for the world, i no i have said it before, but whats going on! He is a class act, and only 21 (ish)

Get a grip man he's only got 66 runs..!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Ally cook, how was this guy not picked for the world, i no i have said it before, but whats going on! He is a class act, and only 21 (ish)

Get a grip man he's only got 66 runs..!

check out his record tho dude, its amazing for a just a kid! Someone that good has to go to the world cup, no wonder we were so crap!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How the majority of the Essex team didnt get into the World Cup squad still amazes me.